16th Jul 2020 to 27th Aug 2020 -
£6,894 £5,515 per Week
3rd Sep 2020 to 10th Sep 2020 -
£5,880 £4,704 per Week
10th Sep 2020 to 24th Sep 2020 -
£4,734 £3,787 per Week
24th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020 -
£4,188 £3,350 per Week
Villa Centianes is a 7 bedroom Premier Villa located in Carvoeiro, part of the western Algarve, Portugal. This villa is the perfect choice for extended families or groups of friends wishing to holiday together in the Algarve, with its spacious living areas, generous bedroom accommodation and huge swimming pool and terraces.
The villa has excellent unobstructed views of the ocean just above Vale Centianes beach, one of the best beaches in the area. With its stunning stretch of dramatic coastline the picture postcard cove is framed and sheltered by rocky cliff faces and caves, a haven for those who love to swim, snorkel or simply relax in the sun. In addition, there is an excellent restaurant/beach bar with regular live music during the peak season.
The traditional Portuguese resort town of Carvoeiro, with a vast array of shops, restuarants and cafes/bars is also within walking distance of Villa Centianes, providing everything you need within easy reach of your holiday home.
Finished to a high specification this beautifully presented and modern villa is comfortable and well equipped offering spacious accommodation yet maintaining a welcoming, homely atmosphere.
- Well equipped kitchen including Nespresso machine, ironing board and iron, washing machine, dishwasher etc
- Enormous lounge with satellite TV, DVD
- Dining room with seating for maximum occupancy
- Huge games room to include the following: PlayStation, pool table area, Table tennis area, Sofa area looking out onto the pool
Bedrooms - 7 bedrooms (hairdryers in every room)
- Bedroom 1 - magnificent ocean views patio doors leading out to large terrace, king size bed , ensuite bathroom with shower above bath. Aircon
- Bedroom 2 - Garden views, patio door leading out onto large terrace with ocean views, zip and link beds, private shower room with step in shower just across the landing. Aircon
- Bedroom 3 - Garden view, patio door leading out to large terrace with ocean views, kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with shower above bath. Aircon
- Bedroom 4 - Garden view, patio door leading out to large terrace with ocean view, kingsize bed, ensuite bathroom with shower above bath. Aircon
- Fully fitted kitchen leading onto the large terrace overlooking the pool area. Charcoal BBQ just outside the kitchen doors on the terrace overlooking the pool area.
- Large living ara with TV and dining area
- Bedroom 5 - Pool and ocean view, patio door leading straight onto pool terrace, zip and link bed, ensuite walk in shower room. Aircon
- Bedroom 6 Lower floor- zip and link bed, separate walk in shower room, aircon
- Bedroom 7- zip and link bed, ensuite bathroom with walk in shower or separate bathroom with exclusive use for bedroom 7
- Coffee bar area with sink and small fridge
- 14 x 7 metre Swimming Pool
- Heatable at extra cost
- Large Terrace dining table and chairs
- Large charcoal BBQ
- Deck chairs for max occupancy
- Several terrace tables and chairs for the smaller terraces
- Charcoal BBQ on Terrace (first floor)
The village of Carvoeiro has many shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, nightclubs, banks and chemists. Along with the beautiful sandy beaches of Centianes on your doorstep, Benagil and Marinha are just 10 minute drive away. Lagoa is the nearest big town with a local fish market and large supermarkets for all your needs. For a fabulous family day out, visit the historic town of Silves with its ancient Moorish castle, or visit the fantastic water park (Slide and Splash).
- Private Swimming Pool 14m x 7m (depth approx 1m - 1.8m)
- Private gated property
- 3/4 bedrooms which can be either twin or double (zip and link beds), 3 of which are en suite and the 4th has use of a private bathroom across the hallway
- Winter bookings accepted
- 3 king bedrooms, all with en suite facilities
- Cot and highchair
- Maid service 3 x per week
- Pool heating £350 per week (no pool cover) Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning £200 per week
- Satellite TV
- Pool table
- Table Tennis
- Pets will be considered - please ask for details
- Distance to Restaurants/bars - 250m or 20 minutes walk to the centre of Carvoeiro
- Distance to Beach - 450m
- Distance to Shops - 20 minutes walk to centre of Carvoeiro
- Wireless Office Printer
- We do require a damage deposit of £750.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Carvoeiro Baia Cristal||0.12|
|Cash Machine||ATM (Euronet)||0.89|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Neves Furtado||1.34|
|14th Jul 2020 to 16th Jul 2020||£6,894|
|16th Jul 2020 to 27th Aug 2020|
|27th Aug 2020 to 3rd Sep 2020|
|3rd Sep 2020 to 10th Sep 2020|
|10th Sep 2020 to 24th Sep 2020|
|24th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020|
|1st Oct 2020 to 29th Oct 2020||£3,480|
|29th Oct 2020 to 4th Mar 2021||Contact Us|
|4th Mar 2021 to 25th Mar 2021||£3,480|
|25th Mar 2021 to 15th Apr 2021||£4,188|
|15th Apr 2021 to 29th Apr 2021||£4,734|
|29th Apr 2021 to 27th May 2021||£4,968|
|27th May 2021 to 17th Jun 2021||£5,280|
|17th Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£5,880|
|1st Jul 2021 to 8th Jul 2021||£6,522|
|8th Jul 2021 to 26th Aug 2021||£6,894|
|26th Aug 2021 to 2nd Sep 2021||£6,174|
|2nd Sep 2021 to 9th Sep 2021||£5,880|
|9th Sep 2021 to 23rd Sep 2021||£4,734|
|23rd Sep 2021 to 30th Sep 2021||£4,188|
|30th Sep 2021 to 28th Oct 2021||£3,480|
|28th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|
Just returned from this beautiful villa. Our family had such a wonderful time and we were all blown away by its location to the beach and the incredible facilities and space that this villa has to offer!
Well done Premier for suggesting this villa – spot on!
Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Villa Centianes – The villa was absolutely perfect for our large group, the children spent most of the time on the ground floor playing pool and table tennis while the adults could get on peacefully on the huge upper floor – we will return!