Villa Verde 2 is a Premier 6 bedroom villa located in Alma Verde near Burgau, part of the western Algarve, Portugal.
This is a new villa with separate cottage on the Alma Verde complex, which has recently been nominated amongst the top 5 Portuguese developments in the Daily Telegraph's Property Awards. Finished to the highest specification, the property occupies an elevated plot overlooking Costa Vincentina Natural Park and a small village nestled in the distance.
Burgau, nearby, is a charming fishing village with narrow streets, white washed cottages and little shops selling fresh fruit, vegetables and a bakery. There is famous Beach Bar offering fresh fish and salads washed down with local beverages. You will be spoilt for choice with endless Algarve beaches on your doorstep and, of course, the dramatic west coast is only a 20 minute drive for all your surfing needs.
The neighbouring village of Luz is about a 10 minute drive, and the attractive city of Lagos about 15 minutes. For golf lovers, the villa is just a short drive from both the Parque da Floresta and Boavista courses, and Palmares is about 15 minutes drive.
The accommodation is arranged as follows
- Guest cloakroom
- Living area with poolside access, wide screen TV and DVD
- Excellent kitchen with Whirlpool appliances throughout. Fully fitted beech units with granite worktops and integrated multi function oven, dishwasher, extractor, microwave, fridge, freezer, and dining area with large oak table and 10 leather chairs.
- Utility room at garage level with washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 - double bed
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds with poolside access. (Please note that these bedrooms share a common entrance)
- Bathroom serving the above bedrooms
- Berdoom 3 - Master bedroom (double) with shared terrace, en-suite bathroom and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 - Twin bedroom with shared terrace, en-suite bathroom and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5 - Double bedroom with wide screen TV
- Bedroom 6 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace.
- These two rooms are ideal for parents with children as the rooms are not completely partitioned off from each other
- Table and chairs seating up to 14, sun loungers and an undercover patio area with gas BBQ
- A beautiful landscaped garden full of flowering shrubs, palm trees, lemon and orange trees.
- The swimming pool has a saltwater filtration system and an automatic cover.
- If you like Villa Verde 2 you may also be interested in another 6 bedroom Premier Villa, Casa Refugio.
- Car hire is essential for this property and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (10x5m) Heating £125pw
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Cable TV (Sky Sports & Movies)
- Playstation 2 and games
- Music system
- Gas BBQ
- Weekly maid service
- Air cooling system (not AC)
- Central heating
- Tennis courts on the development
- Beach 7/8 minutes drive
- Shopping (local) 7/8 minutes drive
- Restaurants 7/8 minutes drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||The Barbers Bar||1.97|
|Doctor||Clinica Dentaria Almadena||2.11|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Praia da Luz||5.56|
A car is recommended when staying at this villa. The walk to Burgau would be on a road and would take 35 minutes, as opposed to taking around 4 minutes in the car.
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature. Please see the booking information page for full details.
The villa and annex have a cool house system installed.
At the heart of the system is a huge underground chamber containing fresh air.
This fresh air is much cooler than the ambient outdoor temp in the summer.
The air is then circulated through the house through skirting board ducts - the house remains very comfortable irrespective of the outdoor temp - the higher the outdoor temp the cooler the air would feel.
The house also has central heating which is via a gas boiler and the system utilises the same skirting board ducts throughout the house and annex. During the winter months, heating is charged on top of the villa rental price.
During the winter months, heating is charged on top of the villa rental price.
|21st Feb 2019 to 29th Mar 2019||£2,888|
|29th Mar 2019 to 25th May 2019||£3,150|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£4,113|
|1st Jul 2019 to 16th Sep 2019||£4,506|
|16th Sep 2019 to 4th Jan 2020||£3,719|