Early Bird Discount
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 02/01/2019 and 24/05/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 25/05/2019 and 31/05/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 01/06/2019 and 14/06/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 15/06/2019 and 12/07/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 13/07/2019 and 30/08/2019 and receive 5.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 31/08/2019 and 13/09/2019 and receive 12.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 14/09/2019 and 29/12/2019 and receive 10.00% discount.
Book by 28/02/2019 for travel between 30/12/2019 and 01/01/2020 and receive 12.00% discount.
Casa Detori is a 5 bedroom Premier villa located in Boliqueime, part of the central Algarve, Portugal.
We are proud to include this luxury villa in our portfolio, a delightfully designed blend of contemporary and traditional styles set amidst beautifully maintained gardens. Inside boasts spacious rooms, all furnished a decorated to a high standard. Outdoors, this charming villa commands wonderful, sweeping views encompassing mountains, countryside and coast. The terraces are perfect to enjoy al-fresco dining cooked on the barbecue whilst taking in the fabulous scenic views.
The villa is located on the top of a hill in the tiny village of Malhao, with tremendous views of the sea. The villages of Boliquieme and Paderne are located at the bottom of the hill - here you will find local shopping and traditional restaurants. Although close by, we do advise guests to hire a car as they are only reachable using a vehicle. The vibrant resort of Vilamoura is only about 15 minutes drive from this Premier villa, and here you will find five excellent golf courses, and the local beaches. In addition, the well known luxury resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are within half an hour of the property.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
- Split level living/dining room with access to a covered dining terrace
- Kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Guest WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Lower Ground Floor (Accessed from side terrace)
- Games room with TV, DVD CD and PlayStation.
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with balcony, TV, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and dressing area.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliette balcony
- Spacious sun terraces.
- Exceptional covered terrace adjacent to the villa ideal for those long lunches or dinners.
- Large, mature garden with gently sloping lawns
- Private pool (8 x 5m). Heating £325 per week
- Children's pool (Solar heating)
- Pool safety fences on request
- Pool towels provided
- Maid service 6 days per week
- Air conditioning and central heating throughout
- Open-plan lounged /dining room with TV, CD Player, DVD, Play Station 2
- Sea and mountain views
- Pool table, Table football, Play station
- Internet access
- Cable TV
- Complimentary toiletries provided
- Basic household products provided (laundry detergent, softener, dishwasher tablets etc)
- Iron and Ironing board
- Garage parking for two cars
- Local shopping 4Kms
- Restaurants 4Kms
- Beaches 14Kms
- Golf 16Kms
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Campo de tiro de Paderne||1.61|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Cruz Ramos Unipessoal Lda||2.65|
|Bank||Millenium BCP old||2.67|
|Grocery Store||Mini-mercado Cabanita||2.72|
|Bar||Bar Primeiro Acto||2.81|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Boliqueime (CS Loulé)||3.08|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Kadoc||4.56|
Please note that there is no smoking permitted inside the villa.
A pool safety fence is now in place.
Saturday arrival/departure only.
|24th Oct 2018 to 29th Oct 2018||£2,889|
|29th Oct 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£1,834|
|16th Dec 2018 to 30th Dec 2018||£2,889|
|30th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£4,039|
|2nd Jan 2019 to 30th Mar 2019|
|30th Mar 2019 to 25th May 2019|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019|
|1st Jun 2019 to 15th Jun 2019|
|15th Jun 2019 to 13th Jul 2019|
|13th Jul 2019 to 31st Aug 2019|
|31st Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019|
|14th Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019|
|28th Sep 2019 to 12th Oct 2019|
|12th Oct 2019 to 26th Oct 2019|
|26th Oct 2019 to 14th Dec 2019|
|14th Dec 2019 to 30th Dec 2019|
|30th Dec 2019 to 2nd Jan 2020|