Villa Skye is a delightful 4 bedroom Premier Villa set tranquil surroundings within the Penina Golf Championship Course, in the western Algarve, Portugal.
A calm oasis within peaceful surroundings, Villa Skye has recently been updated and refurbished to the highest standard throughout. Although there are 4 main bedrooms, it is possible to accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably, with two additional beds on the mezzanine floor in one of the master bedrooms, plus an extra sofa bed in the study. Both these options would suit families with youngsters ideally.
Situated in the grounds of the world famous Penina golf resort, the well-known Hotel Le Meridien and the Penina Club House with three golf courses, tennis courts and hotel amenities are all nearby. There is an enormous selection of restaurants within a 10 kilometre radius. The busy city of Portimao, where you can enjoy the shopping facilities and fresh sardine restaurants is also only a 5-10 minute drive.
- Kitchen - fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and laundry facilities
- Living room
- Dining room
- Four bedrooms, each with their own plasma TV screen, en suite facilites, and walk in dressing rooms:
- 1 x double bedroom upstairs
- 1 x twin bedroom upstairs
- 1 x twin bedroom downstairs
- 1 x double bedroom downstairs with a mezzanine floor with two additional twin beds.
- Library with king size sofa bed.
- Exercise room
- The beautiful pool is designed with a palm tree island and a gradual inclination from 0 to 2 meters, perfect for little ones.
- Charcoal Barbecue area with a canopy, table and chairs for 10 adults.
- The villa is set within 3200sq meters of fenced grounds (mostly grass) with electric gates at the entrance.
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Villa Skye, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in the Algarve. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from Faro Airport to any location across the Algarve. Car Hire
- Salt water pool with automatic lighting (no pool heating)
- Pool towels provided
- Air Conditioning (Bedrooms only)
- Charcoal BBQ with large grill surface (1 pack of charcoal included). Fixed under canopy area. One other BBQ on wheels.
- Satellite TV (some English channels, no SKY TV)
- DVD player and CD player/iPhone adaptor on stereo system ( USB and ipod jack)
- Pool table and table football
- PlayStation 3 (without games) and X box
- Mid Week Maid Service
- Security alarm system
- Safety deposit box
- Two hairdryers
- Miele coffee making machine
- Located on the 11th hole of the Penina Golf Championship Coarse designed by Sir Henry Cotton
- One free golf lesson (notify if interested) with Penina Golf Pro
- 5 minute drive to various beaches and 3 shopping malls
- Alvor town 10 minutes drive
- Alvor beach 10 minutes drive
- Hotel Penina - 10 minute walk (the hotel offers restaurants/bars/facilities)
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Retiro Vale Das Hortas||0.85|
|Bar||Joaquim Custódio Silva||1.04|
|Grocery Store||Supermercados Serro - Coviran - Figueira||1.62|
|Doctor||Hospital Particular do Algarve - Alvor - Grupo HPA Saúde||2.74|
|20th Dec 2018 to 12th May 2019||Contact Us|
|12th May 2019 to 16th May 2019||£3,166|
|16th May 2019 to 13th Jun 2019||£3,801|
|13th Jun 2019 to 18th Jul 2019||£4,116|
|18th Jul 2019 to 22nd Aug 2019||£4,932|
|22nd Aug 2019 to 29th Aug 2019||£4,509|
|29th Aug 2019 to 19th Sep 2019||£3,801|
|19th Sep 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|
Our stay was beyond our expectations. We couldn’t have had a better holiday with our teenage children. We thought the property was out of this world. Very clean, had everything we needed to make our stay more than comfortable. The location was spot on. The house was a big part of why we had an amazing holiday and would definitely go back.
Thank you Premier Villas. We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at Harmony. The villa itself offered everything we needed - struggled to get the children out of the fantastic pool! We visited Alvor and Lagos and several villages near by. Alvor has so many great restaurants it is difficult to recommend any in particular - try as many as you can! The outdoor area was used frequently - all in all, great villa, great location and we are more than likely to return.
Villa Harmony was the perfect setting for our family holiday and wedding venue.
From arriving at the big gates and driveway we were completely stunned at how beautiful it was and couldnt wait to unpack and soak up the sun in the amazing swimming pool.
Arthur was such a nice guy showing us around his villa and explaining everything we needed to know, he left us feeling very welcome and we had all his contact details incase we needed further assistance. Thank you again to Arthur and Premier Villas for making our holiday/wedding one to remember!
Love From Mr & Mrs McMullen