Casa Calma is a 7 bedroom Premier villa located near Alvor, part of the western Algarve, Portugal.
Accommodating up to 14 guests, this luxury villa is bright, sunny and spacious, decorated and finished to a very high standard. The double height sitting room with mezzanine takes full advantage of the views with picture windows leading out to the terrace. Original art works adorn the walls and traditional materials combined with modern design make this Premier villa truly unique. The house blends seamlessly from indoor to outdoor living. The wide open, spacious sense of the private infinity pool area is so inviting that guests may never wish to stir from the lounge chairs.
All the bedrooms have en-suite bath or shower. Two of the bedrooms are on the lower ground floor and do not have air conditioning, all the other bedrooms do have air conditioning. They also benefit from the fantastic countryside views, with glass sliding doors opening out to the large terrace.
Just 10 minutes away in Alvor is a large picturesque beach surrounded by sand dunes leading to a large estuary. Here you will be able to sample the day's catch, grilled over charcoal in the traditional Portuguese fish restaurants down by the fisherman's beach. The bustling town of Portimao is also nearby. Here you will find busy cobbled shopping streets, many pavement and waterside cafes and the busy harbour, plus the famous Sardine restaurants. You can also visit the historic towns of Lagos and Silves, both of which are within 20 minutes drive of villa.
Located close to the sea and just a short drive to shops, restaurants, golf and nightlife, Casa Calma is a perfect luxury villa in the Algarve for families and friends to enjoy.
- Living room with TV and DVD. The double height sitting room with mezzanine takes full advantage of the country views. The glass windows lead out to the pool terrace and all the bedrooms benefit from lovely views. Separate dining room.
- Ultra modern kitchen equipped with Miele appliances including: fridge, freezer, microwave, oven and kitchen island with electrical hob and air extractor.
- Utility room containing a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- All bedrooms are en-suite with either bathroom or shower.
- Bedroom 1 double bed and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 double bed.
- Bedroom 3 double bed.
- Bedroom 4 twin bed.
- Bedroom 5 twin bed.
- Bedroom 6 twin bed.
- Bedroom 7 double bed.
- Casa Calma has a large plot of 2 300m2. The garden area is very private and is not overlooked by neighbouring plots.The villa is ideal for ouitside living with ample outside furniture and ideally placed barbeque. The heart of the outdoor living is the 11x5 m infinity pool with walk-in steps and has the option of being heated.
- If you like Casa Calma, you may also be interested in another of our Premier Villas, Casa Blanca.
- Car hire is essential for this villa and for exploring the Algarve - we can arrange for a car to be ready at the airport or delivered to your Premier Villa at a time of your choice. Alternatively, we can arrange for a taxi transfer to/from your villa or any location across the Algarve. Car Hire Options
- Private pool (11 x 5m, 0.5 - 2m deep) (no pool cover) Heating £175 per week
- Air conditioning/heating (lower ground floor bedrooms do not have air con)
- Maid service - every other day
- Cinema Room with PS3 ( bring own games )
- Satellite TV (Limited Channels)
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Table Tennis
- Barbecue - charcoal
- Bath towels and pool towels included
- Car hire essential
- Supermarket Portimao 2 kms
- 7 kms from the beach and shops at Alvor
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Cantinho da Ana||1.45|
|Cash Machine||Multibanco Urgência||2.02|
|Doctor||Clínica De Neurociências||3.90|
CELEBRATION/WEDDING AT CASA CALMA
There is a celebration surcharge of £1000 for any Celebration/Wedding being held at Refugio.
We require a refundable damage deposit of £1800.
Max. 50 people including villa guests (Includes children 2yrs upwards)
No celebrations/parties/gatherings can be held at any of our properties without prior consent. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
|Prices Per Week|
|19th Feb 2018 to 10th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|10th Mar 2018 to 19th May 2018||£2507|
|19th May 2018 to 23rd Jun 2018||£3175|
|23rd Jun 2018 to 21st Jul 2018||£4254|
|21st Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£4862|
|25th Aug 2018 to 22nd Sep 2018||£2888|
|22nd Sep 2018 to 1st Dec 2018||£2050|
|1st Dec 2018 to 9th Mar 2019||Contact Us|
I asked for your recommendation for somewhere off the tourist track but not far from restaurants and it was just what we wanted. It was so peaceful and with such spectacular views. You obviously need a car for this villa but the drive to the supermarket was straightforward. Thanks Premier
A beaufiful house with beautiful scenery all around. A lovely place to spend two lazy weeks.
The eight of us were very happy with the location and facilities. Great house, great view, helpful staff. We'll have wonderful memories of our holiday and the area.