Brisa is an 8 bedroom Premier Villa located in Mexilhoeira Grande near Alvor, part of the Western Algarve, Portugal.
A traditional Portuguese country home in a peaceful rural part of Portimao, this premier villa is ideal for two or more families or a large group of friends seeking their own space and privacy, whilst having easy access to the vibrant resorts of Alvor and Lagos nearby.
Mexilhoeira Grande itself offers several restaurants and bars, just 800m from the property, whilst an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and beautiful beaches are just a short drive away.
The accommodation is spread between the main house and a lovely wooden cabin nestled in the extensive gardens, offering a 'retreat' ideal for children or teenagers requiring their own space! This premier villa boasts a private tennis court, large heated pool, putting green with 3 holes and a bunker for golfers plus alfresco dining facilities, so you needn't leave the villa all week should you desire.
This property offers flexible accommodation (up to 10 guests, or up to 16 guests), making it an ideal choice for both small and large groups of families and friends.
There is also air condiioning in all rooms.
- Bedroom 1 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - TWIN/DOUBLE - Zip and link beds
- Bathrooms - 1 x Shower room, 1 x Bathroom (opposite bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Bedroom 5 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed, WC & Basin across corridor (full length patio doors)
- WOODEN CABIN
- Bedroom 6 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 7 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 8 - DOUBLE - 1 Double bed (first floor)
- Full Bathroom
- The cabin offers two large Air conditioning units in the living area which cools the whole cabin.
- Private Pool. Covered, 10m x 7.5m, depth 1m - 3.5m.
- Pool heating £185 per week in July & August, £230 per week in all other months
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court - rackets & balls at the villa
- Table Tennis Table
- Wi-Fi Included
- DVD player (plays Blu-ray discs)
- Childrens play area
- Charcoal BBQ
- Pool Towels
- Kitchen with large Amercan style fridge, large freezer and extra fridge
- Maid Service 3 days per week
- Open fire in living room & master bedroom
- Part underfloor heating
- Solar Panels
- Golf Green practise area with 3 holes and sand bunker
- Lagos: 10 minutes drive
- Alvor: 10 minutes drive
- Penina Golf Course: 5 minutes drive
- Bar/Restaurant 800 Metres (see extra info)
- Meia Praia Beach 5 Kilometres
- We do require a damage deposit of £700.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Mexilhoeira Grande Futebol Clube Sede||0.85|
|Grocery Store||Serro Supermarkets - Coviran||0.88|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||1.06|
|Doctor||Extensão de Saúde Odeáxere (CS Lagos)||3.63|
There are four bars and three restaurants in the village itself. They are simple village bars but they make an enjoyable visit.
There is also a coffee shop and a good supermarket. The village is about a 15 minute walk away. There is also a butchers and a bakers and two other shops as well as a post office and newsagents.
In Fugureria, which is the next village at the bottom of the hill, there are a further three bars, two of which serve food and have a coffee shop. It is about a 20 min walk to get there and 25 minutes back because it is back up the hill on the way home!
In Mexlihoeria, he local village, there is quite a famous restaurant for Portugal called Villa Lisa. It is owned by an artist and is a very unusual place in that you don't order food, you have a fixed menu including all the wine you can drink for a fixed price. You sit on benches and it is very popular and has a great atmosphere, but it is very Portugese and would not be to everyones taste depending on how adventurous you are with your food!
Taxis to Alvor are easy and about 15 Euro and there is a huge choice of places to eat and drink, and to get to Lagos is about 20 Euro, with again lots of choices of bars, restaraunts and night clubs etc. There is also a train station at the bottom of the village and a very regular bus service to both Portimao and Lagos which runs about every 30 minutes.
There are also two very good restaurants just 10 minutes drive away towards the mountains which serve very good food and are also great value.
|30th Jul 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£6,261|
|28th Aug 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£2,363|
|11th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£2,161|
|25th Sep 2021 to 30th Oct 2021||£1,921|
|30th Oct 2021 to 3rd Apr 2022||Contact Us|
|3rd Apr 2022 to 24th Apr 2022||£2,161|
|24th Apr 2022 to 29th May 2022||£2,363|
|29th May 2022 to 3rd Jul 2022||£3,968|
|3rd Jul 2022 to 28th Aug 2022||£6,261|
|28th Aug 2022 to 11th Sep 2022||£2,363|
|11th Sep 2022 to 25th Sep 2022||£2,161|
|25th Sep 2022 to 30th Oct 2022||£1,921|
|30th Oct 2022 to 1st Jan 2023||Contact Us|
Excellent villa for large groups or families. Would definitely recommend
Villa was clean and well presented in the photographs. The location was perfect for our family with the peaceful surroundings but the liveliness of Alvor just a short drive away. Would certainly recommend the villa for large families.