** Please be aware that the villa has recently been redecorated and some rooms are slightly different to those shown. New images will be coming shortly**
Brisa is an 8 bedroom Premier Villa located in Mexilhoeira Grande near Alvor, part of the Western Algarve, Portugal.
A traditional Portuguese country home in a peaceful rural part of Portimao, this premier villa is ideal for two or more families or a large group of friends seeking their own space and privacy, whilst having easy access to the vibrant resorts of Alvor and Lagos nearby.
Mexilhoeira Grande itself offers several restaurants and bars, just 800m from the property, whilst an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and beautiful beaches are just a short drive away.
The accommodation is spread between the main house and a lovely wooden cabin nestled in the extensive gardens, offering a 'retreat' ideal for children or teenagers requiring their own space! This premier villa boasts a private tennis court, large heated pool, and alfresco dining facilities, so you needn't leave the villa all week should you desire.
This property offers flexible accommodation (up to 9 guests, or up to 15 guests), making it an ideal choice for both small and large groups of families and friends.
- Bedroom 1 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed, en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - DOUBLE - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - TWIN/DOUBLE - Zip and link beds
- Bathrooms - 1 x Shower room, 1 x Bathroom (opposite bedrooms 3 & 4)
- Bedroom 5 - SINGLE - 1 Single Bed, WC & Basin across corridor - no air con (full length patio doors)
- WOODEN CABIN
- Bedroom 6 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 7 - TWIN - 2 Single Bed - (ground floor)
- Bedroom 8 - DOUBLE - 1 Double bed (first floor)
- Full Bathroom
- The cabin offers two large Air conditioning units in the living area which cools the whole cabin.
- Private Pool. Covered, 10m x 7.5m, depth 1m - 3.5m.
- Pool heating £185 per week in July & August, £230 per week in all other months
- Air Conditioning Villa (bedrooms, living room and dining room EXCEPT Bedroom 5). The Cabin has two large air conditioning units in the living area which cool the upstairs bedrooms
- Tennis Court - rackets & balls at the villa
- Table Tennis Table
- Wi-Fi Included
- Childrens play area
- Charcoal BBQ
- Pool Towels
- Kitchen with large Amercan style fridge, large freezer and extra fridge
- Maid Service 3 days per week
- Open fire in living room & master bedroom
- Part underfloor heating
- Lagos: 10 minutes drive
- Alvor: 10 minutes drive
- Penina Golf Course: 5 minutes drive
- Bar/Restaurant 800 Metres (see extra info)
- Meia Praia Beach 5 Kilometres
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||Centro De Saude Da Mexilhoeira Grande||0.67|
|Bar||Mexilhoeira Grande Futebol Clube Sede||0.85|
|Grocery Store||Serro Supermarkets - Coviran||0.88|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||1.06|
There are four bars and three restaurants in the village itself. They are simple village bars but they make an enjoyable visit. There is also a coffee shop and a good supermarket. The village is about a 15 minute walk away. There is also a butchers and a bakers and two other shops as well as a post office and newsagents.
In Fugureria, which is the next village at the bottom of the hill, there are a further three bars, two of which serve food and have a coffee shop. It is about a 20 min walk to get there and 25 minutes back because it is back up the hill on the way home!
In Mexlihoeria, he local village, there is quite a famous restaurant for Portugal called Villa Lisa. It is owned by an artist and is a very unusual place in that you don't order food, you have a fixed menu including all the wine you can drink for a fixed price. You sit on benches and it is very popular and has a great atmosphere, but it is very Portugese and would not be to everyones taste depending on how adventurous you are with your food!
Taxis to Alvor are easy and about 15 Euro and there is a huge choice of places to eat and drink, and to get to Lagos is about 20 Euro, with again lots of choices of bars, restaraunts and night clubs etc. There is also a train station at the bottom of the village and a very regular bus service to both Portimao and Lagos which runs about every 30 minutes.
There are also two very good restaurants just 10 minutes drive away towards the mountains which serve very good food and are also great value.
|Up to 9 People||Per Week|
|16th Aug 2018 to 23rd Aug 2018||£4200|
|23rd Aug 2018 to 30th Aug 2018||£3150|
|30th Aug 2018 to 6th Sep 2018||£2100|
|6th Sep 2018 to 20th Sep 2018||£1706|
|20th Sep 2018 to 11th Oct 2018||£1444|
|11th Oct 2018 to 25th Oct 2018||£1575|
|25th Oct 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|
|Up to 15 People||Per Week|
|16th Aug 2018 to 23rd Aug 2018||£4856|
|23rd Aug 2018 to 30th Aug 2018||£3675|
|30th Aug 2018 to 6th Sep 2018||£2756|
|6th Sep 2018 to 20th Sep 2018||£2100|
|20th Sep 2018 to 11th Oct 2018||£1706|
|11th Oct 2018 to 25th Oct 2018||£1838|
|25th Oct 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|
Excellent villa for large groups or families. Would definitely recommend
Villa was clean and well presented in the photographs. The location was perfect for our family with the peaceful surroundings but the liveliness of Alvor just a short drive away. Would certainly recommend the villa for large families.