We are delighted to be able to offer this luxury villa, sitting in an about half an acre of landscaped gardens,and located on a select development close to the prestigious Penina golf and hotel complex. A panelled electric gate, at the entrance to the villa, facilitates a secure environment around the property.The villa is well situated for the beaches at Alvor and Praia Da Rocha, where you will have a choice of miles of golden sands and rocky coves. In Alvor you will be able to sample the day's catch, grilled over charcoal in the traditional Portuguese fish restaurants down by the fisherman's beach. You can enjoy an energetic night out in Praia Da Rocha, where there is an excellent selection of bars and restaurants as well as a casino. The bustling town of Portimao is just 10 minutes away. Here you will find busy cobbled shopping streets, many pavement and waterside cafes and the busy harbour, plus the famous Sardine restaurants. You can also visit the historic towns of Lagos and Silves, both of which are within 20 minutes of the villa.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Separate utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Stylishly furnished living room, with comfortable sofas, fireplace, and 42" plasma screen with full SKY TV package and DVD player. Separate dining room, seats 8, with patio doors which lead out to a covered dining terrace, seats 10.
- Two double bedrooms, both with private terrace and en-suite facilities
- Four en-suite bathrooms with showers. There is also one additional family bathroom with bath on the ground floor level.
- The exterior of the villa comprises large mature lawned gardens and terraces, which to the rear of the villa surround the swimming pool
- Exterior shower room and toilet
- Shaded barbecue area with built in barbecue
- Private Pool (8x4m) (heating available £250 pw)
- SKY TV
- DVD player
- WiFi connection
- Maid service
- Underfloor air cooling system (not air conditioning)
- Shopping 5 minutes by car
- Penina golf courses and tennis courts are less than 5 minutes drive
- Restaurants 5 minutes by car
- Beaches 10 mins by car
- 45 minutes drive from Faro airport. Lisbon and Seville airports are 2.5 hours by car.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Fonte da Pedra||1.42|
|Grocery Store||Supermercados Serro - Coviran - Figueira||3.29|
|Doctor||Centro De Saude Da Mexilhoeira Grande||4.20|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Ilda Lda||4.51|
Between October and April pool heating equipment may not be able to heat the pool to a comfortable temperature.
Maid Service - Mid week - to check all is ok and clean the rooms, tidy outside etc. Saturday - change bed linen.
Gardeners visit the villa Tuesday and Friday for trimming and pool work
Good range of restaurants within 2km to 4km. Portimao Retail Park (includes Continente supermarket) (3km), E L Eclerc supermarket (3km), Algarve Shopping Mall (Guia). Entertainment and nightlife, including casino, bars and restaurants can also be found at Praia da Rocha in Portimao.
Dolphin Safaris (Alvor Harbour), Canoe trips (Alvor Estuary), Downhill Cycling trips, Bike rental (Outdoor tours), fishing, and horse riding are all available in and around Alvor. Other attractions include Zoo marine (Guia), Slide and Splash water park (Lagoa), Crazy World (Algoz), Aqua world (Alcantarilla).
The duct air system is an under floor cooling system which works by pumping cold water through a network of pipes under the floor, all of which is tiled, and this results in cold floors and a reduced temperature in the villa. It isn't really like aircon as it does take a while to reduce the temperature, but it is effective, especially when combined with the fans that are in each room.
The two downstairs bedrooms are twins and both have shower rooms ensuite and no steps involved.
There is also a family bathroom on the ground floor with a bath, and a further bathroom with shower adjacent to the pool.
|22nd Mar 2019 to 6th Apr 2019||£919|
|6th Apr 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||£1,148|
|20th Apr 2019 to 25th May 2019||£919|
|25th May 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£1,750|
|1st Jun 2019 to 13th Jul 2019||£2,188|
|13th Jul 2019 to 7th Sep 2019||£2,516|
|7th Sep 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£2,078|
|28th Sep 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£919|
|26th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£1,148|
|2nd Nov 2019 to 14th Dec 2019||£919|
|14th Dec 2019 to 28th Dec 2019||£1,148|
|28th Dec 2019 to 29th Dec 2019||Contact Us|
Our stay was beyond our expectations. We couldn’t have had a better holiday with our teenage girls. We thought the property was out of this world. Very clean, had everything we needed to make our stay more than comfortable. The location was spot on. The house was a big part of why we had an amazing holiday and would definitely go back.