Villa Oliana is a cosy 3-Bedroom Townhouse with Private Pool and Games Room. Located in a tranquil habitational area, near Almancil, Loulé and just 10 minutes away from the beaches, this 3-bedroom house has a private pool, a cosy and private outdoor space and a games room with a pool table and a summer bar. Great to spend some quality time with family or friends.
The dining and living area are lit up by the windows on both sides, the décor is a mix of rustic and modern, equipped with a flat screen TV with English spoken channels via cable. There’s Wi-Fi internet in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped and practical. On the lower level, there’s a games room with a pool table, a set of sofas and a TV. A practical summer bar is also in this division and will help bring some fun to your holiday. Just outside this games area, at the same level, is the swimming pool.
There are 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and the configuration is as follow:
- 1st floor: 1 double bed – en-suite bathroom (bathtub) – Air conditioning.
- 1 st floor: 1 bunk bed – en-suite bathroom (shower) – Air conditioning.
- Lower Level: 1 double bed – en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Ground-floor: WC
The outdoor area is composed of a refreshing pool with 6 meters long by 3 meters wide and depths of between 1 meter and 1,8 meters. Next to it, some sun loungers and a rocking net are also present. There’s a charcoal BBQ to provide support for your summer grills which can be enjoyed on the outdoor dining set for 6 persons, conveniently located under a shaded area. There are parking spots just outside the property.
The location is great for those who wish to enjoy their holidays away from the noisy crowded touristic areas, being nevertheless within minutes of the main Algarve resorts and beautiful beaches. Faro Airport is 25 minutes away by car. You may access the coast line area within minutes by car or visit one of our themed parks, enjoy the warm waters of one of our beaches or just walk along and appreciate the view and the peace and quiet that nature provides.
Should you wish to enjoy a lovely night out or have a catering company go over your house, everything is possible while staying in the Algarve!
- Private Swimming Pool 6 x 3 meters (depth between 1m and 1.8m)
- Games room with Pool Table
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Cable TV
- Charcoal BBQ for alfresco meals
- Refrigerator Microwave Oven Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle
- Open-Air Parking
- Bed linen: Included (change each 7 days)
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- 1 TV, Garden, Garden Furniture, Fenced Garden, Barbecue, Fireplace, Iron, Safe, Hair Dryer, 200 M² Property, 250 M² Plot, Air Conditioning In All Bedrooms, 1 Fan
- 2.5 km shops - Continente
- 2.7 km Restaurant - A Quinta
- 8 km Amusement park / theme park - Aquashow
- 8 km golf course - Quinta do Lago
- 14 km sand beach - Dunas Douradas
- 15 km airport - Faro
- Touristic Registration Number: 52464/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Snack Bar Natura||0.47|
|Doctor||Clínica Médica Dentária Espaço Fluor||1.98|
|Cash Machine||Novo Banco||2.06|
Baby high chair: £25.00 /booking
Basket Hoop + Basket balls: £75.00 /booking
Beach / Pool Towels: £3.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 30L: £100.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 50L: £150.00 /booking
Cot/Crib: £25.00 /booking
Darts Board: £20.00 /booking
Heated Pool: £30.00 / night
Extra Maid service: £12.50 /hour
Ping-Pong Table: £75.00 /booking
Pool Fence: £150.00 /booking
Pre-Arrival Shopping List : £30.00 /booking
Stair gate: £20.00 /booking
Trampoline: £100.00 /booking
|30th Jul 2021 to 24th Aug 2021||£1,514|
|24th Aug 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£1,338|
|1st Sep 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£1,019|
|16th Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£899|
|1st Oct 2021 to 16th Oct 2021||£774|
|16th Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£712|
|1st Nov 2021 to 22nd Dec 2021||£655|
|22nd Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£899|