Sherri is a charming 5-bedroom Premier Villa which is located between Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, at just about 3km from the beach. The garden is ample and fully enclosed and the pool gets sunshine all day long.
This villa has a total of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. One of the bedrooms is in a detached annexe. The bedrooms are configured as follow:
Ground Floor – 1 Double bed with a private bathroom
Ground Floor – 2 Single beds with a private bathroom
Ground Floor – 1 Double bed with a shared bathroom
Ground Floor – 2 Single beds with a shared bathroom
Annex – 1 Double bed with a private bathroom
All the bedrooms have air conditioning.
The living room is ample and runs continuously from the entrance door to the windows providing access to the pool area. It is an open space which provides access to every other division in the house.
On one of the living room sides there’s a dining area and on the other is a fully equipped kitchen. The villa is equipped with a flat screen TV with UK channels, Wi-Fi internet connection and air conditioning in all the bedrooms and also in the living room.
The outside of the villa is very spacious and fully enclosed. It captures the natural beauty of the mature trees surrounding the plot.
The swimming pool catches sunshine all day long, it is 10 meters in length and 5 meters wide. The depths vary between 1 meter by the stairs to 2 meters at the deep end.
There’s a great charcoal BBQ under the shade of the pergola as well as a big outdoor table for 10 persons. Plenty of sun loungers and other outdoor furniture is scattered along the swimming pool to provide well-deserved moments of relaxation.
There’s private parking for 2 or more cars inside the property.
In a nutshell, this property will provide you with:
Wireless Internet Access;
Fully Equipped Kitchen;
Cable TV with UK channels;
Outdoor gazebo with an in-built gas BBQ and a charcoal BBQ;
Outdoor furniture sets;
Air-Conditioning in all the bedrooms;
10 x 5m swimming pool, heated upon request;
- Air Conditioning
- 10 x 5m swimming pool, heated upon request;
- Ping-Pong table;
- Cable TV with UK channels;
- Outdoor gazebo with an in-built gas BBQ and a charcoal BBQ;
- Wireless Internet Access
- Towels included (changed every 7 days)
- Additional Maid service can be organised £12.50 per hour. For a 7 night stay the villa will be cleaned for your arrival and on your departure.
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen Utensils, Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle
- 1 TV, Garden Furniture, Fenced Garden, Barbecue, Iron, Safe, Internet, Hair Dryer, Alarm, 250 M² Property, 3,000 M² Plot, Air-Conditioned, Open-Air Parking
- 4 Bathrooms With Bathtub, 4 Bathrooms With Shower, Hair Dryer
- 3 Queen Size Beds, 4 Single Beds
- Restaurant 750km
- Supermarket 1.7km
- Beach 2.8km
- Golf 3km
- Train Station 6km
- Water Park 7km
- Airport 16km
- Touristic Registration Number: 106277/AL
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurante @ The Magnolia Hotel Restaurant||0.52|
|Cash Machine||Novo Banco Quinta do Lago||0.95|
|Bank||Novo Banco Quinta do Lago||0.95|
|Grocery Store||Pingo Doce||0.98|
|Pharmacy||Chemist Quinta do Lago||1.05|
|Doctor||Family Medical Centre - Vale do Lobo Clinic||1.54|
Baby high chair: £25.00 /booking
Basket Hoop + Basket balls: £75.00 /booking
Beach / Pool Towels: £3.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 30L: £100.00 /booking
Beer Machine - 50L: £150.00 /booking
Cot/Crib: £25.00 /booking
Darts Board: £20.00 /booking
Heated Pool: £30.00 / night
Extra Maid service: £12.50 /hour
Ping-Pong Table: £75.00 /booking
Pool Fence: £150.00 /booking
Pre-Arrival Shopping List : £30.00 /booking
Stair gate: £20.00 /booking
Trampoline: £100.00 /booking
|25th Jul 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|