Villa Rian is a Moorish-themed villa which is regal, elegant and irresistibly exotic
Originally from Morocco, the Moors occupied Spain and Portugal for over 700 years between the 7th and 14th century, so this beautiful Moorish-style villa is possessed of an architectural and cultural heritage that is entirely at one with its surroundings. Finished in dazzling white - the perfect contrast to the deep blue sea that lies before it, Villa Alba commands a majestic clifftop view over the ocean. With its cobbled courtyard, domed roofs, whispering palms and exotic North African-themed interior décor, this magical place casts an enchanting spell over those who languish within is environs.
Languishing, lounging and lazy days are, naturally, encouraged by your exotic surroundings, and there’s an impressive choice of places in which to do absolutely nothing, including a large swimming pool with surrounding deck, a sail-shade area, a covered veranda, several balconies, and a cool cabana with large dining area, charcoal barbecue, sink and fridge – all embraced by a generous garden and splendid views of the Algarve coastline.
Inside, a palatially grand domed-roof foyer opens onto a capacious dining and living space on the ground floor – which, in turns, leads to the garden and pool area. There are five bedrooms within the property, one on the ground floor with separate powder room, with two further ensuite bedrooms on the mid-level, which is actually downstairs. Stairs down to a third level take you to two further ensuite bedrooms, with access to the outside terrace and garden. Carved into the living, sloping rock, the property is naturally cool and exceptionally comfortable during the summer months. You’re close to a neighbouring village (which has some excellent restaurants), plus the town of Albufeira is within easy reach – plus the nearest beach is a ten-minute walk away.
- Beautiful Portuguese house in Albufeira in a stunning cliff-top location overlooking the ocean and Algarve coastline.
- Within a ten-minute walk to the beach.
- Traditional Moorish design, generous open living spaces and blend of modern /rustic furniture.
- Huge private swimming pool with sail-shade area within large landscaped gardens. Cabana with large dining area, charcoal barbecue, sink and fridge. Additional gas Barbecue, sun beds and parasols. Stunning panoramic views of the ocean and Algarve coastline.
- Large gated entrance and sweeping drive area. Carport for 2 cars.
- Grand domed-roof foyer entrance leading to open plan dining and lounge areas with doors leading to garden and pool area outside.
In the living area there are two 3 seat sofas plus two armchairs which accomodates 8 people at one time. There are also two large beanbag-style loungers.
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast table area.
- Laundry facilities.
- On ground floor level also is one bedroom with separate powder room.
- Stairs down to middle level which houses two further bedrooms, both with ensuite facilities and one being a Master Suite with sitting area.
- Further stairs down to bottom level where there is another Master Suite with access to outside terrace and garden. Further bedroom, also with ensuite facilities.
The property is kept naturally cool in the hot summer months due to it being carved into rock and the thick construction of walls within the property.
- Satellite TV
- DVD player with selection of films
- Sound docking stations in living area and lower level
- Nespresso coffee machine in kitchen.
- Sea views
- Beach 1km
- Airport 47km
- Golf 5km
- Private swimming pool, Not Heatable
- Pool towels
- Maid Services included (Mon - Sat)
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- 10 minute walk to the Marina
- Beach restaurant 1 km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Marina Coffee Shop||0.55|
|Cash Machine||Albuferia Portugal||1.48|
|Pharmacy||Farmácia Alves de Sousa||1.69|
|Doctor||Dr.Heino Antoine Folmer, ORANGE MEDICAL CENTRE ALBUFEIRA||1.78|
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 15th May 2018||£3984|
|15th May 2018 to 2nd Jun 2018||£4510|
|2nd Jun 2018 to 19th Jun 2018||£5211|
|19th Jun 2018 to 10th Jul 2018||£5738|
|10th Jul 2018 to 28th Aug 2018||£6789|
|28th Aug 2018 to 1st Oct 2018||£5561|
|1st Oct 2018 to 17th Nov 2018||£3984|
|17th Nov 2018 to 30th Dec 2018||Contact Us|