Located in Mellieha, in one of the most desired locations on the island, Villa Goa is the perfect home for anyone looking for a fun and unique holiday in Malta. Including 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with indoor and outdoor pool, gym equipment, games room, outdoor lounge and dinning area.
This Villa is the epitome of sophisticated living, boasting a larger than usual terrace overlooking the lush landscape of Santa Maria Estate valley. On this terrace one finds a lavish infinity pool, an excellent was to cool off in the notoriously sweltering Maltese summers. The pool is framed by a comfortable BBQ and outdoor dining area, perfect for poolside lunches and al fresco dinners in the summer night breeze. A swanky lounge area can also be found on the terrace, featuring modern rattan sofas and a large umbrella to deflect the sun's rays. This area is ideal for enjoying a hot beverage in the morning as the sun is rising, or for having refreshing cocktails by the breath-taking view of the pool and valley below.
The contemporary kitchen overlooks this terrace, with floor to ceiling windows flooding the room in natural light. This complements the light, neutral colour scheme of the kitchen area, creating a peaceful aura of space ideal for preparing home cooked meals. The kitchen comes equipped with all the necessary appliances and utensils, for a truly home away from home experience. The adjoining dining and living area further elaborate on the neutral hues, combining eye-catching pops of colour through its feature wall and décor. The dining area seats 10 persons comfortably, while the living area provides further sources of entertainment through its flat-screen cable TV. This area also enjoys a lot of natural light, with windows overlooking the terrace.
Villa Goa boasts five bedrooms – the main bedroom is embellished with warm, homely colours, and equipped with an ensuite bathroom with shower. A double bedroom, modern in style yet not lacking in comfort, also comes with an ensuite bathroom for that extra added comfort and privacy. Two twin bedrooms and an additional triple bedroom provide further resting space, with each bedroom having its own private bathroom – an added amenity which ensures privacy and comfort. These bedrooms follow the same warm colour palette as the other bedrooms, with stylish modern furniture in corresponding neutral colours.
An indoor pool can also be found on the lower floor at Villa Goa, complete with Jacuzzi jets, as well as a sauna for a truly relaxing, spa-like experience. The Villa also possesses a gym area, ideal for anyone wanting to keep up their fitness regime. Topped over by a games room. Try your hand at some pool on the grand billiard table, or challenge your friends to an amusing game of table soccer.
Villa Goa can be described as the perfect home away from home for anyone looking to have a truly fun holiday in Malta. If you are looking for a fun-filled holiday in a stunning location with ensured privacy, yet still close to the town center – then Villa Goa is the perfect accommodation for you.
- Double bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Double bedroom, ensuite with shower cubicle', air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Twin bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Fourth bedromm with five single beds, air conditioned
- 2 x family bathrooms with showers
- Large indoor sauna pool room
- Open plan fully equipped modern kitchen
- Comfortable living area with flat-screen TV
- Dining area with seating for 10 people
- Family bathroom with shower
- Courtyard and front door
- Access to pool terrace
- Private secluded pool terrace with sun loungers
- Barbecue area with alfresco dining table for 8 people
- Private driveway and parking
- Private secluded swimming pool (unheated)
- Large indoor Jacuzzi pool (heated)
- Full air conditioning
- Off-street parking
- Car recommended
- Free welcome food pack
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet connection
- Table tennis, pool table, table football
- Sauna & Gym
- Safe deposit box
- Towels and linen provided
- Weekly maid service
- Beach towels
- Al fresco dining
- Toiletries provided
- Clothes washing facilities
- Nearest beach Mellieha Bay (1.6km)
- Nearest supermarket 3min drive
- Nearest pharmacy 3min drive
- Malta airport 35min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £400.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Pergola Hotel & Spa||0.46|
|Grocery Store||Gogo Mini Market||0.48|
|Pharmacy||Brown's Village Pharmacy||0.62|
|Bank||Bank Of Valletta||0.68|
|Doctor||Mellieha Medical Centre||0.76|
|Cash Machine||Luna Holiday Complex||0.93|
Please note that the rental price does not include the Environmental Contribution tax, introduced on June 2016 amounting to €0.50c per night up to a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay in the Maltese Islands. This applies to adults only (18+).
|29th Oct 2020 to 10th Nov 2020||£3,771|
|10th Nov 2020 to 13th Dec 2020||£2,186|
|13th Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021||£4,028|
|7th Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|