Set among the sprawling hills of Santa Maria Estate in the exclusive location of Mellieha, this four-bedroom, brand new, contemporary villa is the latest addition forming part of the Carob Hills Villa resort.
This villa features cutting-edge design, including a mixture of clean, crisp lines, minimalist décor, and prestigious materials, which combine to produce a natural flow between the outdoor and indoor areas of the property. The majestic, flexuous staircase leads to the main door of the property, located on the ground floor. The ground floor is a space fit for repose, a true relaxation haven. Large glass doors blur the lines between outside and inside, inviting those indoors to the breath-taking pool deck. The pool itself beckons you to take a dip, boasting a Zen-like water feature and awe-inducing infinity edges, making you feel like you are truly on top of the world. The view from the pool and the pool deck is spectacular; the entire valley opens up beneath you, and the twinkling Mediterranean can be seen undulating in the distance. The sun-drenched deck offers al fresco dining facilities, as well as sun loungers which enable you to fully relax with the impressive view of the valley and the sea as your back drop.
The ground floor itself is made up of a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. These areas combine harmoniously to provide a peaceful ambience; natural colours mimic the agrarian surroundings of the valley, while also providing a calm setting for the eyes. The dining and living areas are in turn divided by the state of the art kitchen, which is equipped with all cutlery and crockery. A family bathroom with shower is located on this floor. On the same floor a large glass door leads to the indoor heated pool that comes complete with decked area and sauna.
The lower floor house the four bedrooms and adjoining bathrooms, set apart from the rest of the Villa to provide the tranquillity needed for a good night’s rest. Two of the four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, both equipped with a full size bath-tub, for maximum added comfort. The bedrooms also enjoy a terrace of their own, equipped with outdoor furniture. These create a personal oasis of serenity, where one can enjoy the fresh air of the morning, or the still, quiet air of the Maltese night. All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned, and free Wifi is offered throughout the property.
This Villa encompasses all necessary factors to ensure a serene and restful escape for anyone residing in it. Set apart from the hustle and bustle of city life, nestled in the midst of the Mellieha countryside, this property truly feels like an oasis of calmness amidst the hectic lifestyle of today. If you are looking for a relaxing escape - complete with infinity pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and state of the art décor – then look no further. Villa A ticks off all of these qualities, and more
- Double bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Open plan fully equipped modern kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10 people
- Family bathroom with shower
- 2 x family bathrooms with showers
- Large indoor sauna pool room
- Comfortable living area with flat-screen TV
- Four bedrooms and adjoining bathrooms
- Double bedroom, ensuite with shower cubicle', air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Twin bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Dining area with seating for 10 people
- Courtyard and front door
- Access to pool terrace
- Private secluded pool terrace with sun loungers
- Barbecue area with alfresco dining table for 8 people
- Private driveway and parking
- Private secluded swimming pool (unheated)
- Large indoor Jacuzzi pool (heated)
- Full air conditioning
- Off-street parking
- Car recommended
- Free welcome food pack
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet connection
- Safe deposit box
- Towels and linen provided
- Weekly maid service
- Beach towels
- Al fresco dining
- Toiletries provided
- Clothes washing facilities
- Nearest beach Mellieha Bay (1.6km)
- Nearest supermarket 3min drive
- Nearest pharmacy 3min drive
- Malta airport 35min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £300.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Bottles and Bottles||0.33|
|Bar||Billy’s sports bar and kitchen||0.37|
|Pharmacy||Brown's Village Pharmacy||0.40|
|Doctor||Mellieha Medical Centre||0.53|
|Cash Machine||Luna Holiday Complex||1.07|
Please note that the rental price does not include the Environmental Contribution tax, introduced on June 2016 amounting to €0.50c per night up to a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay in the Maltese Islands. This applies to adults only (18+).
|3rd Dec 2020 to 13th Dec 2020||£2,165|
|13th Dec 2020 to 7th Jan 2021||£3,991|
|7th Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|