Villa Dea is an elegant, four-bedroom retreat situated in Santa Marija Estate, Mellieha, one of the most sought after locations in Malta. Mellieha is known among the locals as the epitome of tranquility, with sweeping views over to the sister islands of Comino and Gozo, natural valleys, and long stretches of sandy beach - Ghadira. It is the ideal destination for anyone wanting to get away from it all while enjoying a typical Mediterranean lifestyle of beaches, water sports, good food, and beautiful view.
This impressive villa set on two floors – the sleeping quarters and the indoor pool area on the lower floor, while the kitchen/living and outdoor pool area on the upper floor. The villa can be accessed from three entrances – one on the lower floor leading into a double bedroom and another leading into the hallway, while the other one is from the top floor, leading into the living area. The entire villa is surrounded by a vast patio and garden area, going around the house in a harmonious flow.
The Villa consists of 4 bedrooms, all come complete with own full ensuite with shower cubicle. The first bedroom is furnished in peaceful neutral tones and comes with a double bed. The next double bedroom follows suit in inviting brown hues. The ensuing bedroom comprises of two single beds while the fourth bedroom is made up of five single beds.
The lower level also houses the indoor pool area, which can also be accessed from the patio, bathing this relaxation zone in natural light. The indoor pool functions also as a hot tub, perfect for melting those mundane stresses away. Otherwise, a relaxing sauna session might do the trick! Staying at the villa ensures a spa-like vacation which ensures a total rest from everyday life.
On the upper level, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, are elegantly decked in hues of grey and muted neutrals. The kitchen is fully equipped, ready to whip up some delicious home-cooked meals. The dining area seats 12 persons comfortably, thanks to the extendable dining table. The living area comes with Cable TV, while free Wifi is available throughout the house. A family bathroom can also be found on this level, equipped with a shower, and accessible from the outdoor pool area – perfect for a quick shower after dipping in the pool! The terrace on this level steal the show; the front terrace is a wonderful open space where one can enjoy al fresco dining and BBQ grilling while overlooking the stunning Santa Marija Estate valley, while on the opposite side there is the stunning, L-shaped, outdoor pool. The outdoor pool area is an expansive decked area where one can catch some sun rays while lounging in the Maltese summer, while the pool itself is a beautiful space rendered even more remarkable with a wall fountain, endlessly spouting water into the sparkling pool. This area will surely make for some spectacular photo opportunities, so have your phones at the ready!
This villa is truly a shining pearl waiting to be discovered. If you’re looking for a family holiday, or for a fun vacation with friends, then this villa is your ideal accommodation – perfect for anyone who wants to spend a relaxing stay, and also for those who want to visit the islands while still having a fine place to rest their head.
- Double bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Double bedroom, ensuite with shower cubicle', air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Twin bedroom, air conditioned, access to internal courtyard
- Fourth bedromm with five single beds, air conditioned
- 2 x family bathrooms with showers
- Large indoor sauna pool room
- Open plan fully equipped modern kitchen
- Comfortable living area with flat-screen TV
- Dining area with seating for 10 people
- Family bathroom with shower
- Courtyard and front door
- Access to pool terrace
- Private secluded pool terrace with sun loungers
- Barbecue area with alfresco dining table for 8 people
- Private driveway and parking
- Private secluded swimming pool (unheated)
- Large indoor Jacuzzi pool (heated)
- Full air conditioning
- Off-street parking
- Car recommended
- Free welcome food pack
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Satellite TV
- WiFi Internet connection
- Safe deposit box
- Towels and linen provided
- Weekly maid service
- Beach towels
- Al fresco dining
- Toiletries provided
- Clothes washing facilities
- Nearest beach Mellieha Bay (1.6km)
- Nearest supermarket 3min drive
- Nearest pharmacy 3min drive
- Malta airport 35min drive
- We do require a damage deposit of £350.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Pergola Hotel & Spa||0.43|
|Grocery Store||Bottles and Bottles||0.43|
|Pharmacy||Brown's Village Pharmacy||0.49|
|Bank||Bank Of Valletta||0.62|
|Doctor||Mellieha Medical Centre||0.63|
|Cash Machine||Luna Holiday Complex||1.03|
Please note that the rental price does not include the Environmental Contribution tax, introduced on June 2016 amounting to €0.50c per night up to a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay in the Maltese Islands. This applies to adults only (18+).
|26th Jan 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|