Overlooking the valley, Villa Gardenia is situated next door to Villa Sardinella, and along the same quiet road as Villa Narcis, Hibiscus and Stephanotis. The villas make a wonderful choice for groups of friends or family wishing to holiday together, whilst enjoying their own privacy. Inside, the recently refurbished house is comfortably finished with a fully equipped kitchen, complementary WiFi, BBQ and air-conditioned rooms.
Gardenia is terraced into the hillside and has three floors.
Upon entering the entrance level, one finds an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, with a terrace where one finds the outside dining facilities and BBQ overlooking the pool area.
The fully equipped kitchen overlooks the pool area and benefits from a welcoming natural light. It enjoys an oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, a coffee machine, and a dishwasher. The dining table is large enough to entertain a group of 10 persons.
The living area enjoys generous seating space to have some quality time with your family or friends. This area enjoys a flat screen TV with digital TV Channels, a Playstation 3 with an integrated Blu-ray DVD player and a Bluetooth speaker.
The bedrooms are all downstairs, two of which enjoy an en-suite bathroom, whereas the third enjoys its own bathroom located at the back of the villa.
The first bedroom has a twin bed, dressing table and a spacious wardrobe and a flat screen TV with digital channels.
The second bedroom also enjoys a double bed and a large wardrobe, a desk with a flat screen TV with digital channels. The en-suite is equipped with a spacious shower, WC and vanity unit with a single washbasin.
The third bedroom has a twin bed, wardrobe and a desk with a flat screen Cable TV. The en-suite has a shower, WC and a vanity unit with a single washbasin.
Two more bedrooms are in the lower floor of the villa, both of which enjoy a spacious layout with twin beds, large wardrobe, desk with flat screen Cable TV. Both bedrooms enjoy their own en-suite facilities consisting of a shower, WC and a vanity unit with a single washbasin.
The property is fully air conditioned and offers complimentary WIFI. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also available.
The swimming pool area faces the sun throughout the day, and for additional comfort, a pool shower and WC are available together with ample deck chairs for all the guests staying at the villa. One can have the pool heated at an extra cost.
The pricing of the villa includes bed linen, 2 towels per person (one small and one large) and a pool towel per person. It also includes weekly housekeeping including change of linen for stays longer than 7 nights. For our younger guests we offer complimentary cots and highchairs which need to be booked in advanced. Extra beds can be arranged for an additional cost. A variety of welcome packs is also available upon request (extra charge).
The popular beach of Mellieha and its selection of bars and restaurants can all be found within a 10-minute drive or a 20-minute walk.
- Open plan modern fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine.
- Spacious lounge with flat-screen TV including digital channels, Playstation 2, DVD
- player, Bluetooth speaker, dining facilities, A/C unit
- Separate WC Single washbasin, washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Access to pool terrace
Lower ground floor
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds, A/C unit, flat screen TV with digital channels
- Bathroom with shower, WC, single washbasin
- Bedroom 2: Double en-suite, A/C unit, flat screen TV with digital channels, safety deposit box
- Bedroom 3: Twin en-suite, A/C unit, flat screen TV with digital channels
Sub lower ground floor
- Bedroom 4: Twin en-suite, A/C unit, flat screen TV with digital channels
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds, A/C unit, flat screen TV with digital channels
- Open dining area, built-in barbecue
- Private pool (7.4m x 3.55m x depth 1.10-1.80m)
- Poolside shower and WC
- Private Swimming pool (7.4m x 3.55m x depth 1.10-1.80m)
- Full air conditioning
- Free WiFi Internet connection
- Digital flat-screen TV, DVD player
- Playstation 3
- Weekly housekeeping services including linen
- Twice-weekly pool maintenance
- Cots & highchair available (on request)
- Extra beds available (additional charge)
- Nearest beach 10min drive (20min walk)
- Malta International Airport 45min drive
- Car advised but not essential
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Pergola Hotel & Spa||0.45|
|Grocery Store||Bottles and Bottles||0.45|
|Pharmacy||Brown's Village Pharmacy||0.52|
|Doctor||Brown's, The Village Pharmacy, Mellieha||0.53|
|Bank||Currencies Direct Malta||0.58|
|Cash Machine||Valyou Supermarket||0.67|
Please note that the rental price does not include the Environmental Contribution tax, introduced on June 2016 amounting to €0.50c per night up to a maximum of €5 for each continuous stay in the Maltese Islands. This applies to adults only (18+).
Children must be supervised in the pool are at all times.
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£2,604|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£2,264|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||£1,189|
|1st Jan 2021 to 1st Feb 2021||Contact Us|
|1st Feb 2021 to 1st Mar 2021||£849|
|1st Mar 2021 to 1st Apr 2021||£1,132|
|1st Apr 2021 to 1st May 2021||£1,698|
|1st May 2021 to 1st Jun 2021||£1,823|
|1st Jun 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£2,491|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Aug 2021||£3,396|
|1st Aug 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£3,849|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£2,604|
|1st Oct 2021 to 1st Nov 2021||£2,264|
|1st Nov 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£1,189|