Santa Mezzacasa’s is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located minutes away from Cala Sant Vicenç, near Pollenca on the island of Mallorca. The location is idyllic, nestled at the base of a dramatic, rocky outcrop of the Tramuntana mountains and surrounded by countryside. Built in classical Mallorcan style, this villa is set in an ancient olive grove and boasts impressive mountain views. Both Pollenca and Cala Sant Vicenc are just five minutes by car. Cala Sant Vicenc has two lovely sandy coves and some fine beachfront restaurants making this an ideal family choice.
The entrance opens in to the spacious dining room with beamed ceilings with charm and character. To the right of the dining area, you’ll find the living room which is comfortably furnished and has Satellite TV, PlayStation 2 and DVD player. Two sets of patio doors open onto the side furnished terrace which affords all round mountain views, an ideal relaxing area overlooking the swimming pool. Here we also find the brick built BBQ.
To the left of the front door there is a corridor leading to the sleeping accommodation and the fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, separate freezer and electric cooker/hob. Steps lead up to the extended kitchen area where we find the washing machine.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Two elegant twin bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and private access to the side terrace. One attractive tiled full bath/shower room adjacent.
- Upstairs the entire floor is given to the master double bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room. Extremely well presented throughout with quality fixtures and furnishings.
- Hairdryers in each bathroom.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms on a timer 10 hours each day.
To the front of this beautiful country house and flanked by a lawned area is the sparkling swimming pool with roman steps. The sun terrace is comfortably furnished with relaxing sunbeds. The gardens and adjoining lands are mainly all to the front of the house and include the original horse drawn water well, now an interesting feature of bygone times. An ideal choice for a relaxing family holiday.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property: 131m²
- Plot: 36,000m²
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 8m x 5m, Depth: 1.00m - 2.00m)
- Bed Sizes: One Double (W150cms x L180cms) Two Twins (W90cms x L180cms)
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 18:00 - 04:00 hrs)
- Maid Service - arrival and departure clean, plus a mid week light clean
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Safety Deposit Box
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Stairgates (Available on Request)
- Brick BBQ
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- 2.8 km to shops
- 2.8km to restaurants
- 2.8km to beaches
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bar del Polideportivo||1.44|
|Doctor||Sra. Vallespir Rotger, Antonia M.||3.28|
|Cash Machine||ATM Cajero Automático||3.42|
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|Prices Per Week|
|23rd Feb 2018 to 17th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|17th Mar 2018 to 24th Mar 2018||£673|
|24th Mar 2018 to 14th Apr 2018||£869|
|14th Apr 2018 to 28th Apr 2018||£1179|
|28th Apr 2018 to 5th May 2018||£1285|
|5th May 2018 to 12th May 2018||£1588|
|12th May 2018 to 19th May 2018||£1701|
|19th May 2018 to 26th May 2018||£1898|
|26th May 2018 to 2nd Jun 2018||£2419|
|2nd Jun 2018 to 9th Jun 2018||£2465|
|9th Jun 2018 to 16th Jun 2018||£2563|
|16th Jun 2018 to 23rd Jun 2018||£2669|
|23rd Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£2873|
|30th Jun 2018 to 7th Jul 2018||£3084|
|7th Jul 2018 to 14th Jul 2018||£3493|
|14th Jul 2018 to 28th Jul 2018||£3901|
|28th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£4113|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3704|
|1st Sep 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£2359|
|8th Sep 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£1950|
|15th Sep 2018 to 22nd Sep 2018||£1701|
|22nd Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£1489|
|29th Sep 2018 to 3rd Nov 2018||£1021|
|3rd Nov 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||Contact Us|