17th Mar 2018 to 24th Mar 2018 -
£514 £408 per Week
7th Apr 2018 to 21st Apr 2018 -
£711 £643 per Week
Lar Da Paz is a three bedroom Premier Villa located in Son Macia in Mallorca. Set off a quiet country lane, this attractive natural stone villa is magnificently located on the crest of a green hillside with amazing views across the valley. The surrounding area is tranquil and private and tropical lawned gardens dotted with mature palm trees, colourful bougainvilleas and scented herbs envelope the property. The beautiful sandy beaches of Cala Varques and Cala Bota are only 11.00km away. The attractive village of Son Macia has a beautiful main plaza surrounded by restaurants and tapas bars.
The villa is approached by a private drive leading to the parking area. An open courtyard leads to the main entrance and the superbly furnished accommodation beyond, which includes:
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room.
- Main entrance into grand hall.
- Large living room with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, music system and French doors opening to the garden terrace.
- Dining area with banquet table for family dining.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with all modern requirements including dishwasher, electric oven/gas hob, coffee machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite bath/shower room with Jacuzzi.
- Guest’s cloakroom with shower.
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
Stairs lead up to:
- Master twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and sun terrace with fabulous views. Hairdryers are in all bath/shower rooms.
The immaculately maintained lawned gardens with mature Palm trees and colourful Mediterranean plants surround the 10.00m swimming pool with Roman steps.
Comfortable reclining sun loungers adorn the spacious flagstone terraces affording far reaching views across olive groves, vineyards and verdant rolling countryside, some of the finest views in Mallorca.
Brick built BBQ with covered dining terrace and second dining area on the open courtyard.
The ambience of the lush gardens in this amazing location ensures you can enjoy a memorable holiday.
For your added convenience there is a poolside shower and pool towels are also included.
Table Tennis is also included.
3 Bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
Bed Sizes: 1 Double 1.50m x 1.90m 2 Twins 0.90m x 1.90m
Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
Beach / Pool Towels Included
Maid Service 2 x Weekly
Safety Deposit Box
Flexible Arrival Date
Villa Care Pack Included
First High Chair Included
First Cot Included
- Private Swimming Pool (Size: 10m x 4.5m, Depth: 0.80m - 1.80m)
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Maid Service 2 x Weekly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety Deposit Box
- Flexible Arrival Date
- Villa Care Pack Included
- Music Station
- Table Tennis
- Shops 2.1km
- Beach 10km
- Restaurants 2km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Vins Toni Gelabert||1.82|
|Grocery Store||Finca Bella Vista||1.88|
|Doctor||Bonales Daimiel José Antonio||2.12|
|Pharmacy||Mestre Barceló, M.M.||2.27|
|Cash Machine||Cajero automatico CAM||3.82|
|Bank||Caixer automàtic Caixa Catalunya||3.99|
Maid Service Details
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 17th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|17th Mar 2018 to 24th Mar 2018|
|24th Mar 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£612|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£711|
|7th Apr 2018 to 21st Apr 2018|
|21st Apr 2018 to 28th Apr 2018||£824|
|28th Apr 2018 to 5th May 2018||£1021|
|5th May 2018 to 12th May 2018||£1232|
|12th May 2018 to 19th May 2018||£1436|
|19th May 2018 to 2nd Jun 2018||£1845|
|2nd Jun 2018 to 9th Jun 2018||£2049|
|9th Jun 2018 to 16th Jun 2018||£2260|
|16th Jun 2018 to 23rd Jun 2018||£2359|
|23rd Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£2465|
|30th Jun 2018 to 7th Jul 2018||£2563|
|7th Jul 2018 to 14th Jul 2018||£2669|
|14th Jul 2018 to 28th Jul 2018||£3084|
|28th Jul 2018 to 4th Aug 2018||£3394|
|4th Aug 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£3493|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3084|
|1st Sep 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£2669|
|8th Sep 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£2049|
|15th Sep 2018 to 22nd Sep 2018||£1845|
|22nd Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£1739|
|29th Sep 2018 to 6th Oct 2018||£1436|
|6th Oct 2018 to 13th Oct 2018||£1331|
|13th Oct 2018 to 7th Jan 2019||Contact Us|