17th Mar 2018 to 24th Mar 2018 -
£1542 £1232 per Week
Casa Sassi is a beautifully presented 6 bedroom countryside residence set in a truly outstanding natural location. Views from the terraces stretch down to the nearby coast and are further complimented by the views to the hilltop Castel de Santuiri. The perfect mix of tranquillity and convenience with beaches, shops and restaurants just a short drive away.
This truly magnificent setting is perfect for those seeking a naturally quiet location affording complete privacy. Ideal for families, walkers, cyclists, bird watching and nature lovers.
Set in a protected area of outstanding natural beauty, Casa Sassi nestles into a hillside amidst breathtaking countryside with magnificent far reaching undulating views across Almond and Olive groves and towards distant sea. Approached via a winding country lane the wrought iron gates open to a private driveway leading to parking areas.
The property is furnished to a very high standard with excellent furnishings and fittings and there are cooling terracotta tiles and oak beams throughout. The arched oak door opens into the hallway and further to the impressive dining room with three twin doors to garden terrace.
There is a fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric oven with infra red hob, marble worktops and breakfast table. Utility room with washing machine and iron/ironing board.
The spacious living room has twin sofas, a plasma Satellite TV with English and German programmes, Play station 2 and an iPod docking station with complimentary internet connection. Three twin doors open to the peaceful gardens and poolside terraces.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Master double bedroom on ground floor with fitted wardrobes and access to the front sun terrace with far reaching views. Adjacent full shower room
- Stairs lead up to an attractive twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and views to pine clad hillsides.
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom each with fitted wardrobes share one full family bath/shower room with Jacuzzi bath.
- One further twin bedroom comprising one single bed with pull out bed making an ideal children's room.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms except one twin bedroom with cooling fan.
- Adjacent to the main house is a delightful garden casita with separate entrance. Here there is one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room, seating area with TV and cooking facilities.
- The gardens and grounds are meticulously maintained.
- The open courtyard has 11m private mozaic tiled gated* swimming pool with a waterfall feature and spacious sun terraces comfortably furnished, reclining sun loungers, large covered parasol area and exterior pool shower.
- There is a brick built BBQ and large covered dining terrace with fabulous scenic countryside and distant sea views.
- To the front of the house is a good sized lawn area with plenty of space for children to play.
- Adjacent to the pool terrace is a shower room with WC.
- The grounds surrounding the property have ancient olive, almond and fruit trees amidst this outstanding location.
- Table Tennis is also provided.
*The swimming pool area is gated with metal railings and stone walls. There is one door opening from the living room and one door from the parking area that need to be locked as required.
- 6 Bedrooms (3 Doubles, 3 Twins)
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property: 350m²
- Check In / Out (15:00 hrs / 10:00 hrs)
- Private Swimming Pool (Gated)(Size: 11m x 4.5m, Depth: 1.00m - 1.90m)
- Bed Sizes: Main house: 3 Doubles (W150cm x L200), 3 Twins (W90cm x L200cm). Casita: 1 double W150cm x 200cm
- Bed Linen, Bath and Hand Towels Included
- Beach / Pool Towels Included
- Air Conditioning (Timings: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs, 22:00 - 06:00 hrs)
- Maid service, 2 mid week light cleans and towel change
- Free WiFi
- Hairdryer Included
- Table Tennis
- PlayStation 3
- Music Station
- Safety Deposit Box
- Golf Course (Nearby)
- Availabile All Year
- Villa Care Pack Included
- First HighChair Included
- First Cot Included
- 4km to shops
- 6.5km to beaches
- 4km to restaurants
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant Vall D'or||1.90|
|Grocery Store||C'An Gaspar Alimentacio S.L.||2.22|
|Bar||Bar 3 Edat||2.61|
|Cash Machine||Euro Automatic Cash (B. Popular)||2.62|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Magdalena Gayá Cantallops||2.66|
|Doctor||Clinica Dr. Roman||5.39|
Villa care pack incudes:
- 1 x 2L Bottled Water
- 1 x Washing up Liquid Bottle
- 7 x Bin Bags
- 7 x Dishwasher Tablets
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Kitchen Paper Roll
- 6 x Toilet Paper Rolls
- 2 x Liquid Soap
- 1 x Cling Film Roll
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 17th Mar 2018||£1641|
|17th Mar 2018 to 24th Mar 2018|
|24th Mar 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£1542|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£1641|
|7th Apr 2018 to 14th Apr 2018||£1739|
|14th Apr 2018 to 21st Apr 2018||£2049|
|21st Apr 2018 to 5th May 2018||£1845|
|5th May 2018 to 12th May 2018||£1950|
|12th May 2018 to 19th May 2018||£2359|
|19th May 2018 to 26th May 2018||£2669|
|26th May 2018 to 23rd Jun 2018||£3281|
|23rd Jun 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£4521|
|30th Jun 2018 to 7th Jul 2018||£4831|
|7th Jul 2018 to 14th Jul 2018||£5141|
|14th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£5859|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£5345|
|1st Sep 2018 to 8th Sep 2018||£4619|
|8th Sep 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£3704|
|15th Sep 2018 to 22nd Sep 2018||£2873|
|22nd Sep 2018 to 6th Oct 2018||£2465|
|6th Oct 2018 to 27th Oct 2018||£1845|
|27th Oct 2018 to 3rd Nov 2018||£1641|
|3rd Nov 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£1739|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 1st Jan 2019||£1950|