A tiny slice of paradise for an unforgettable holiday in the stunning Tuscan countryside, a magic place with 360 degrees views of the countryside which has made Val d’Orcia an UNESCO world heritage site.
Villa Pamina offers a splendid 24m pool with a special purifying system (and is partially covered for 6 months) for swimming and relaxing in. The villa also has a BBQ area with extraordinary views of Val d’Orcia, here you can dine in the tranquillity of the courtyard.
All the windows have mosquito screens and there is air conditioning available in every room.
The owner, a famous architect who has looked after the reconstruction in the smallest details, has
furnished the villa in the traditional Tuscan style.
Villa Pamina is composed of two completely comfortable independent apartments.
The left wing:
260 sqm. (7 people).
Access to the swimming pool.
Entrance to a big kitchen which includes a stove with 9 burners and 2 ovens, microwave, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, american coffee machine, mixer, kettle. The kitchen can seat 6 people in front of a large functional fireplace.
There is a TV room with a dining area with seating for up to 15 people and access to the courtyard.
This wing of the villa has a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a double shower. A small bedroom for teenagers with a single bed and private bathroom.
A double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and hydromassage bath.
Another double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a double shower.
A covered terrace with views over the swimming pool and Val d’Orcia.
The right wing:
260 sq mt (7 people)
Access to the swimming pool.
A kitchen including a 9 burners cooker with 2 ovens, small microwave, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, american coffee machine, mixer and kettle. Dining table for 8 people.
Outside space with a big table, perfect for a relaxing breakfast. A lounge room with satellite TV and a functional fireplace. This room, called the blue room, has a private bathroom with a large shower and direct access to the pool.
Dining area for up to 15 people.
Patio with table for 4 people and a divan for 2.
Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with large double shower. Access to the swimming pool. Second double bedroom with bathroom ensuite and large double shower and access to the outside.
Large double bedroom with a canopied bed, 2 x 2 mts, ensuite bathroom with hydromassage.
Second large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and functional fireplace.
Villa Pamina is not only a comfortable and modern house but give you a glimpse of Tuscan living.
The villa offers a unique experience in one of the most beautiful and unforgettable parts of
Pienza (with all kinds of shops) at 3 km.
Bagno Vignoni (with spa) at 10 km.
S. Quirico d’Orcia at 5 km.
Montepulciano al 12 km.
Chianciano Terme (spa) 25 km.
Siena (40 km).
Chiusi (with railway station) at 25 km.
Florence at 125km.
Rome at 200 km.
- Swimming pool (24 x 4 m – depth 1,4 m – With hydromassage and shower)
- Air conditioning available (extra charge applies and to be paid locally)
- Heating available (extra charge applies and to be paid locally)
- Cot available on request
- Complimentary toiletries
- Washing machine
- Hair dryers
- Separate laundry room
- Pets may be allowed on request
- Concierge service available; Chef, cooking classes, bike tours, personal trainer, yoga lessons etc
- Included in the price: Wifi. Bed linen, bath towels, pool towels. Cleaning of the swimming pool and garden maintenance twice a week. Wednesday towels change. Tourist tax.
- NOT included in the price (to be paid in cash locally): Final Cleaning (mandatory): 300.00€. Refundable Security Deposit (mandatory): 1000.00€.
- We do require a damage deposit of £1000.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||Euronet ATM ENIT0580||2.05|
|Doctor||Spacone Dr. Antonio||2.05|
|Grocery Store||Fratelli Dezi||2.05|
|Bank||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme - Sovicille||2.06|
|6th Jul 2022 to 28th Aug 2022||£8,468|
|28th Aug 2022 to 25th Sep 2022||£7,027|
|25th Sep 2022 to 30th Oct 2022||£6,216|
|30th Oct 2022 to 18th Dec 2022||£4,955|
|18th Dec 2022 to 8th Jan 2023||£6,216|
|8th Jan 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||£4,676|
|1st Apr 2023 to 6th May 2023||£6,126|
|6th May 2023 to 17th Jun 2023||£7,018|
|17th Jun 2023 to 26th Aug 2023||£8,559|
|26th Aug 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£7,018|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 28th Oct 2023||£6,126|
|28th Oct 2023 to 16th Dec 2023||£4,676|
|16th Dec 2023 to 10th Jan 2024||£6,126|