Cenna is a stone 3 bedroom Premier Villa in the famous Monteriggioni, Siena, Tuscany. The property is composed of two attractive old stone farmhouses, completely independent, sitting on a peaceful hillside near Siena, surrounded by mature oak trees. Both houses have been lovingly restored in traditional Tuscan style, using original materials and nicely decorated with antique furniture.
The main Villa is a charming converted barn, sleeping 7 (180 sqm) on two levels. From a panoramic paved sun terrace, furnished with table and chairs and BBQ for al fresco dinners, we enter the villa. Bedrooms are found on the lower level and all have direct private access to the garden.
The second stone house is divided into two apartments, which are occupied by the friendly English speaking owners.
On the ground floor, with the entrance in front of the pool there is Archetti annexe. The grassy garden makes a charming setting for the shared swimming pool (opened from the middle of April to the end of October), which lies on the edge of an oak wood. This is an excellent choice for a relaxing or touring holiday, as Siena is just 12k away and other towns as Florence (70k), San Gimignano (40k) Arezzo (100k), Pienza (66k) are all within easy distance. The nearest restaurant is in Santa Colomba at just 1.5k away.
- From a terrace for alfresco dining, you enter a spacious and well equipped country style kitchen with fireplace (oven, 5 ring cooker, fridge with freezer and dishwasher) followed by a spacious living/dining room with satellite TV.
From the living room a flight of steps leads to the lower floor and the bedrooms:
- Triple bedroom with ensuite shower room (queen size bed + single bed)
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 double bedroom with separate shower room (the washing machine is in here - not ensuite)
- Each bedroom has a French door leading to the garden
- Swimming pool (11.50 x 4.50m - 1.60m deep)
- Satelite TV
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Daily cleaning service (on request)
- Pets allowed
- Siena 12k
- San Giminiano 40k
- Pienza 66k
- Florence 70k
- Please see 'Extra Details'
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bed and Breakfast Il Ceppo||4.16|
|Doctor||Studio di Psicoterapia Dott.ssa Petrosino Roberta||5.08|
|Bank||Banca Popolare Di Lodi||5.29|
|Cash Machine||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme Costa Etrusca Sovicille||5.55|
|Grocery Store||Due Dame e Un Salame||5.55|
SECURITY DEPOSIT is 300 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €1.5 person/night (except children under 12) for the first 3 nights of stay. The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
- use of water, gas, electricity
- linen (changed weekly)
- final cleaning
- baby cot and high chair on request.
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
- private Chef - advanced booking required
- extra bed (€10/night)
- central heating (€4/cubic metre, based on consumption)
- extra cleaning on request - €15 per hour
- small pets allowed - €25 extra charge
Swimming pool open: 23rd April - 22nd October
|Prices Per Week|
|23rd Feb 2018 to 10th Mar 2018||Contact Us|
|10th Mar 2018 to 31st Mar 2018||£896|
|31st Mar 2018 to 7th Apr 2018||£1212|
|7th Apr 2018 to 26th May 2018||£896|
|26th May 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£1212|
|30th Jun 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£1599|
|25th Aug 2018 to 15th Sep 2018||£1212|
|15th Sep 2018 to 29th Dec 2018||£896|
|29th Dec 2018 to 2nd Jan 2019||£1212|