Cenna is a stone 3 bedroom Premier Villa in the famous Monteriggioni, Siena, Tuscany. The property is composed of two attractive old stone farmhouses, completely independent, sitting on a peaceful hillside near Siena, surrounded by mature oak trees. Both houses have been lovingly restored in traditional Tuscan style, using original materials and nicely decorated with antique furniture.
The main Villa is a charming converted barn, sleeping 7 (180 sqm) on two levels. From a panoramic paved sun terrace, furnished with table and chairs and BBQ for al fresco dinners, we enter the villa. Bedrooms are found on the lower level and all have direct private access to the garden.
The second stone house is divided into two apartments, which are occupied by the friendly English speaking owners.
On the ground floor, with the entrance in front of the pool there is Archetti annexe. The grassy garden makes a charming setting for the shared swimming pool (opened from the middle of April to the end of October), which lies on the edge of an oak wood. This is an excellent choice for a relaxing or touring holiday, as Siena is just 12k away and other towns as Florence (70k), San Gimignano (40k) Arezzo (100k), Pienza (66k) are all within easy distance. The nearest restaurant is in Santa Colomba at just 1.5k away.
- From a terrace for alfresco dining, you enter a spacious and well equipped country style kitchen with fireplace (oven, 5 ring cooker, fridge with freezer and dishwasher) followed by a spacious living/dining room with satellite TV.
From the living room a flight of steps leads to the lower floor and the bedrooms:
- Triple bedroom with ensuite shower room (queen size bed + single bed)
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 double bedroom with separate shower room (the washing machine is in here - not ensuite)
- Each bedroom has a French door leading to the garden
- Swimming pool (11.50 x 4.50m - 1.60m deep)
- Satelite TV
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Daily cleaning service (on request)
- Pets allowed
- Siena 12k
- San Giminiano 40k
- Pienza 66k
- Florence 70k
- Please see 'Extra Details'
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Soloperpassione Osteria Tipica Toscana||0.08|
|Bar||Bed and Breakfast Il Ceppo||4.16|
|Bank||Banca CRAS Sportello 0 - Sovicille||5.50|
|Cash Machine||Banca Cras - Credito Cooperativo Chianciano Terme Costa Etrusca Sovicille||5.55|
|Doctor||Dr Parrini Duccio||5.98|
|Grocery Store||Essemme Di Sbrolli E Mammolotti Snc||6.14|
SECURITY DEPOSIT is 300 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €1.5 person/night (except children under 12) for the first 3 nights of stay. The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
- use of water, gas, electricity
- linen (changed weekly)
- final cleaning
- baby cot and high chair on request.
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
- private Chef - advanced booking required
- extra bed (€10/night)
- central heating (€4/cubic metre, based on consumption)
- extra cleaning on request - €15 per hour
- small pets allowed - €25 extra charge
Swimming pool open: 27th April - 19th October
|22nd Mar 2019 to 30th Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|30th Mar 2019 to 20th Apr 2019||£887|
|20th Apr 2019 to 27th Apr 2019||£1,200|
|27th Apr 2019 to 18th May 2019||£887|
|18th May 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£1,200|
|29th Jun 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£1,583|
|24th Aug 2019 to 14th Sep 2019||£1,200|
|14th Sep 2019 to 21st Dec 2019||£887|
|21st Dec 2019 to 2nd Jan 2020||£1,200|