The building, dating back to the XVII century, was probably a place where travellers on their way to Montalceto (a nearby spring) used to stop over. Boschetto stands on a hill from where you have views over typical Tuscan countryside and several hill-top towns and villages such as Siena, Montalcino, Mount Amiata, Radicofani, the cathedral of St. Anna in Camprena, Montisi, Trequanda, the castle of Gallico and Serre di Rapolano. The property was restored between 1995 and 2000 and converted into a villa, furnished with antiques, characteristically decorated with coffered and cane-mesh ceilings typical of the 'old Tuscan' ambience. The villa is 535sqm and has 2 spacious logge (one with pizza oven) and a panoramic 73sqm terrace from where you can enjoy a beautiful, relaxing view. Situated in the garden, near the main villa, there is an old barn completely renovated composed of a living room with fire place and kitchen corner, two double bedded rooms and two bathrooms with bath and jacuzzi. (This is only rented together with the main villa). At the guests' disposal there is the beautiful swimming pool (20x9m, depth 1.20-1.50m) with Jacuzzi and solarium. The main produce of the farm is the excellent organic extra virgin olive oil as well as very rare 'white truffle' that grows in the area. Boschetto is a perfect starting point to visit all the most famous artistic and historical towns of Central Tuscany (Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona and many others). The sea is 130k away and the interesting and attractive wine regions of the Chianti Classico, Brunello and Nobile, are half an hour drive away.
- Well equipped professional kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Second living room
- Reading room (triple ensuite bedroom)
- 2 double ensuite bedrooms
- A travertine staircase leads to the arched loggia from where we can reach the other 6 bedrooms (5 double, 1 triple) and a small sitting room and terrace.
- All the 9 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms (2 of them with jacuzzi), telephone and minibar.
Annexe (an old barn, completely renovated):
- Living room with fire place
- Small kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms with bath and jacuzzi
- The annexe is only rented together with the main villa (extra charge applies - please see calendar below)
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi & solarium
- Air conditioning paid locally (4€ per hour - Villa, 1.50€ per hour - Annexe)
- Wi-Fi internet
- Linen changed weekly
- Bathroom towels changed mid week with maid service
- Extra maid service on request
- Private visit of the estate with owner and wine tasting
- Private chef available upon request
- Local cuisine classes available upon request
- Please see 'Extra Details'
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Dr G. Rudoni||0.17|
|Bar||Bar Caffe' La Torre||0.18|
|Cash Machine||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena Bank||0.19|
|Bank||Banca Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena Filiale Di Trequanda||0.19|
|Restaurant||Ristorante Osteria Ciriera||0.21|
|Doctor||Bettarini Dr. Santi||3.81|
|Grocery Store||I Sapori dei 30 | Prodotti Tipici Toscani||5.36|
SECURITY DEPOSIT: €500 in cash
PRICES ARE FOR 7 NIGHTS AND INCLUDE:
- Use of water, gas, electricity
- Linen (changed weekly)
- Mid week cleaning (bedrooms and bathrooms with change of towels)
- Final cleaning
- Wireless internet connection
- Guided walk through vineyard and olive grove, visit to winery with wine tasting
EXTRAS TO PAY ON THE PREMISES:
- Private Chef and/or maid service (€18/hour - Monday to Friday)
- Extra bed (€15/night)
- Air conditioning €4/hour (Villa), €1.50/hour (Annexe)
- Use of telephone
- Central heating €7/cubic metre (Villa), €3/hour (Annexe)
- Babysitter €20/hour
- Meals on request: dinners from €25/pp and/or breakfast €12/pp (50% discount for children 8 - 11 years, free 0 - 7 years. Drinks included.
- Swimming pool open: 01 May - 02 October
- Pets allowed
- Shopping service €50 + food
- Cooking class €85 per person, minimum of 6 people. Drinks included
- Early/late check-in or early/late check-out 250€
|Main Villa (up to 20 people)||Per Week|
|13th Nov 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£6,436|
|Annexe (up to 4 people)||Per Week|
|13th Nov 2018 to 16th Dec 2018||£1,582|
Wonderful villa - stunning views and amazing grounds. Perfect for a large family group. Meal on the first night was fantastic and highly recommended. The staff were very helpful and checked on us each day. Will book again I am sure.
"A beautiful villa with sublime views; The pool was amazing, Good value. One of our favourite holidays! "
Thank you for the perfect wedding weekend. We couldn't ask for more - everthing was magical.
Until next time.
We really enjoyed the cooking class and food here. Thank you very much for your hospitality.
We are so grateful for your hospitality. It was a dream of ours to come to Italy with our whole family and celebrate life! It exceeded our expectations. The care you took with every detail and the food was by far the best we have ever tasted. We wish you all the best.
Wonderful stay in your villa by the cycling team. Thanks for the wine tasting.