Villa Nicoletta is situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Tuscany : the upper Valdarno. This area, the beauty of which has more than once graced the background of Leonardo da Vinci’s paintings, is bordered on the west by the Chianti hills and on the east by the mountains of Pratomagno, presenting hilly landscapes mainly cultivated with olive groves and mountainous areas with large tracts of woodland. The birthplace of many important Renaissance artists including Masaccio, this area is dotted with charming villages worth visiting.
The villa is immersed in the greenery and peace that the Tuscan countryside is famous for. It is conveniently close to the town of Leccio, only 3 km away, and the village of Figline Valdarno is only 10 km away.
The main part of the villa is 265 sqm.
Entrance, dining room for 16 guests, living room with fireplace, satellite TV, kitchen and bathroom. The patio next to the dining room is ideal for al fresco dining with a big table which can seat up to 16 guests.
Double bedroom with extra 2 single beds on the mezzanine, bathroom with shower.
4 double bedrooms, each with a bathroom with shower.
There is a smaller part to the villa (Limonaia) and is 75 sqm.
Spacious lounge/dining room, sitting room, satellite TV and kitchenette.
Double bedroom with bathroom with shower and another bedroom with 2 single beds and
bathroom with shower.
Sauna with relaxation area, a spa bath, a bathroom with shower and laundry facilities.
Outside you will find a salt water pool measuring 10x5 (depth at 140 cm), sun loungers and deckchairs, outdoor dining area and a BBQ.
Distances (approx kms) :
Supermarket 3 km; Leccio (nearest shops) 3 km. Supermarket Figline 10 kms, Restaurant 1
km. Florence airport 48 kms. Pisa airport 115 kms. Greve in Chianti 30 kms. Train station 12
kms. Arezzo 35 kms. San Gimignano 78 kms.
*Courses in Tuscan cooking can be arranged if you so wish, they are informative and something everyone in the group could enjoy. Or simply enjoy a catered dinner with good food,wine and good company.*
- Saltwater pool
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Welcome basket
- A safe in all bedrooms
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Mosquito screen available on bedroom windows
- Complimentary toiletries in all bathrooms
- Hair dryers
- Kitchen with amenities
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite TV
- Outdoor dining area
- Alarm system
- Included in the price : Wifi, bed linen, bath towels, pool towels, midweek towel change and basic bathroom and lounge clean, electricity, air conditioning. Also available is a tour of a local wine producer and wine tasting
- Tourist tax is not included in price and charged as extra
- Final mandatory clean at €250
- Extra charge : Heating : GPL (€1.10 per lt)
- We do require a damage deposit of £500.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Torre del Castellano | Florence - Luxury events||1.88|
|Cash Machine||Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze - Agenzia Fratelli Rosselli 4||2.20|
|Grocery Store||Coop Consumo Leccio||2.25|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Comunale 1 Reggello||2.50|
|Bank||Cooperativa Artigiana Di Garanzia||3.66|
|6th Jul 2022 to 27th Aug 2022||£4,505|
|27th Aug 2022 to 24th Sep 2022||£3,694|
|24th Sep 2022 to 22nd Oct 2022||£2,973|
|22nd Oct 2022 to 17th Dec 2022||£2,342|
|17th Dec 2022 to 8th Jan 2023||£2,973|
|8th Jan 2023 to 1st Apr 2023||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2023 to 13th May 2023||£3,153|
|13th May 2023 to 17th Jun 2023||£3,874|
|17th Jun 2023 to 27th Aug 2023||£4,505|
|27th Aug 2023 to 23rd Sep 2023||£3,874|
|23rd Sep 2023 to 21st Oct 2023||£3,153|
|21st Oct 2023 to 17th Dec 2023||£2,613|
|17th Dec 2023 to 7th Jan 2024||£3,874|