This old country estate with private pool is located at the heart of Baroque Sicily, between the towns of Noto and Palazzolo Acreide (both listed as UNESCO cultural heritage).
Surrounded by a large, luxuriant garden, this Villa is a wide complex built according to the local, traditional architecture that offers a wonderful view of fields of grain, carob plants, ancient olive groves and almond trees stretching out as far as the eye can see.
Tastefully renovated, the Villa has spacious, well appointed interior and exterior areas that merge the original, ancient charm of this estate with modern comforts. Its rooms, from the six cosy bedrooms, to the fine lounge with fireplace, to the country style kitchen, feature exquisite details and perfectly combine classical decor with more functional furnishings for comfortable living.
The Villa - ideal setting for anyone looking for rest and relaxation - is also an excellent starting point for discovering the beautiful surrounding area. Situated halfway between the Iblean Mountains and the coast of Siracusa, from the estate can be easily reached many charming baroque towns, such as the island of Ortigia, the historical centre of Siracusa, Modica, Scicli and Ragusa-Ibla.
- The Villa is all on one floor and is composed of: entrance, living room with fireplace, large kitchen, 1 bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom with bathroom-shower, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom-shower.
- Annexe accessed from the outside: 1 double bedroom + 1 single bed, 1 twin bedroom (passing) with bathroom-shower, terrace, solarium, swimming pool with changing room and external showers, garden (BBQ area).
- Swimming pool 6m x 13m (min depth 1m - 2.50m max). External shower
- Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Wifi internet
- SAT TV
- DVD player, Hi-fi system
- iPod docking station
- Welcome basket
- Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Security safe
- Expresso coffee maker
- Electric mosquito deterrents
- Small pets allowed
- Deli Shop: 1k
- Restaurant: 5k
- Facilities: Rosolini 15k
- Airport: Catania 95k
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Doctor||ambulatorio dottoressa BLUNDO ANITA||3.40|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Comunale Sacro Cuore ROSOLINI||3.90|
|Cash Machine||UniCredit Bank||4.09|
SECURITY DEPOSIT - 500 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival
LOCAL TAX - all tourists are required to pay €1 per person per night (except children under 12) for the first 4 nights of stay. The payment is compulsory and must be in cash directly to the owner on arrival.
- Water and gas
- Electricity included up to 300 Kwh per week, after which consumption will be charged at € 0.40 per Kwh
- Linen changed weekly, towels twice weekly
- Final cleaning included
- Maid service twice weekly
- Baby cot available upon request
- Baby High chair available upon request
- Extra bed available €100 per week
- Heating available (see cost of electricity)
- Wood for the fireplace available (charged extra)
- Air conditioning 8 units included (see cost of electricity)
- No fans available
- Wheelchair access
- Bathroom suitable for disabled
- Welcome basket (breakfast products)
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Tour guide
- Bike rental
- Boat rental
- Chef service (€20/hour + cost of groceries)
- Shopping List (€30 + cost of groceries)
- Extra Maid service (€12 / hour)
- Extra bed €100 per week
- Late arrival 21:00 - 24:00 only if agreed, charged with an extra fee of €30 to be paid on arrival
|Villa + Annexe (12 people)||Per Week|
|20th Jul 2018 to 28th Jul 2018||£3054|
|28th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£3825|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£3005|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£2295|
|29th Sep 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£1913|
|Villa only (7 people)||Per Week|
|20th Jul 2018 to 28th Jul 2018||£2414|
|28th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£3188|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£2414|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£1785|
|29th Sep 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£1403|