Algarossa is a beautiful villa with panoramic sea views set in the heart of the Plemmirio nature reserve, a wonderful stretch of coast south of Syracuse and a precious area for those who love nature and are passionate about snorkelling and diving.
The Villa is surrounded by palm trees, agaves and verdant green plants and has a lush well kept garden. It is the ideal place to relax and enjoy a profusion of colours and scents from one of its covered terraces.
Inside, the house is spacious and bright; the rooms are tastefully decorated in a lively combination of fine furniture, objects and fabrics. On the ground floor, two cosy bedrooms, a living-dining room with a fireplace, a kitchen, a study and a shower room can be found. An internal staircase leads up to the top terrace, from which guests can enjoy a fantastic view of the sea and the coast, which are easily reached on foot.
This perfectly located villa is also within easy driving distance of some of southern Sicily's wonderful towns, sandy beaches and natural attractions: from the baroque towns of Ortigia, Noto, Palazzolo Acreide and Ragusa-Ibla, to the renowned beaches of Arenella and Fontane Bianche, to the Cavagrande del Cassibile nature reserve.
Raised Ground Floor
- Living-dining room with fireplace, kitchen, 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, study, 1 shower room, terrace, and garden.
- Partly covered terrace.
- Access to beach (rocky) 100mt
- Air conditioning
- Welcome basket (breakfast)
- Wifi internet access
- SAT TV and DVD player
- Linen changed weekly
- Sandy beach 6km
- Grocer 800 metres
- Restaurant 5km
- Siracusa 12km
- Catania airport 70km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Alimentari Plemmirio di Aglianò Giuseppe||0.33|
|Doctor||baia doutor Sòcrates||4.41|
|Cash Machine||Bellobuono Corrado||5.47|
|Pharmacy||Antica Farmacia Ortigia del dott. S. Insirello||6.50|
SECURITY DEPOSIT - € 300 upon arrival
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Water and gas consumption
- Electricity consumption (€0.40 per Kwh for extra consumption above 150 Kwh per week)
- Air conditioning (please see note above)
- Linen - changed weekly
- Final clean
- Tidying up - weekly
- Cot available on demand
- High chair for babies available on demand
- Welcome basket (breakfast)
EXTRAS TO BE PAID LOCALLY:
- Heating (please see electricity note)
- Firewood upon request
- Baby sitter €10/hour)
- Grocery shopping €20 + cost of groceries
- Maid service €10/hour
- Late arrival 21:00 - 24:00 only if agreed, charged with an extra fee of €30 to be paid on arrival
|Prices Per Week|
|19th Feb 2018 to 26th May 2018||£783|
|26th May 2018 to 30th Jun 2018||£975|
|30th Jun 2018 to 28th Jul 2018||£1330|
|28th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£1694|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£1330|
|1st Sep 2018 to 29th Sep 2018||£975|
|29th Sep 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£783|