Feeling part of the most authentic Sicilian way of life. This is what happens to you when you step over the entrance gate of the Villa, a cosy aristorcratic dwelling tracing back to the end of the nineteenth century. Situated along the road leading to Ispica (in a quiet, sunny but not isolated location) the Villa is the perfect starting place to reach centres of art such as Modica, Noto, Syracuse and other splendid baroque small towns you definitely cannot miss.
This exclusive residence looks on to a well-maintained garden enriched by a collection of Cica palms while at the back extends the large swimming pool surrounded by a solarium-terrace inviting relaxation.
The Villa reveals its own charm with the old style and ancient floors made out of Sicilian ceramics all antique furnishings displaying the history of the house through a sober and balanced range of styles.
At the ground floor the pleasant double lounge with fireplace, the dining room and the ceramic covered brickwork kitchen where the sink made out of local stone and the well supplying drinking-water particularly stand out.
From the kitchen you gain access to the delightful patio equipped with a table shaded by a grapevine pergola. The ground floor - which has one bathroom - combine with the styles of the four bedrooms (each one with private bathroom) on the first floor and also with those ones of a shared zone set as a parlour - giving way to a panoramic small terrace with views of the countryside around.
The Villa has an annexe with independent entrance, which can be rented separately from the mansion house.
- Entrance, living-room with sofa-bed and fireplace, bathroom, dining room, large kitchen, kitchenette, terrace, courtyard with pergola, solarium, swimming pool, garden.
- Small drawing-room
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 double bedroom and 2 single beds with ensuite shower room
- 1 double bedroom and 1 single bed with ensuite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Small terrace
Annexe - Villa Ragusa
- Living room, large kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower, terrace, garden (Ground Floor)
- 1 double bedroom (Lower Floor)
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with tub, 1 twin mezzanine bedroom open onto living room downstairs (First Floor)
- Swimming pool 10.5m x 5.50m (1.40 min depth x 2.50m max depth), external shower
- Air conditioning (please see additional information)
- Wifi internet
- SAT TV
- DVD player, CD player
- Cot and high chair
- Mosquito deterrents in all rooms
- Pets not allowed
- Restaurant 200m
- Grocers 500m
- Closest town: Modica 8K
- Sandy beach: 12K
- Horse Riding: 1K
- Airport: Catania 130K
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Bell Caffe' (S.N.C.)||1.21|
|Grocery Store||AG Cash&Carry Modica||1.93|
|Cash Machine||Banca di Credito Cooperativo “G. Toniolo” di San Cataldo||2.24|
|Doctor||Stefania D.ssa Barrera||2.77|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Amore & C.||2.77|
SECURITY DEPOSIT €500 (Villa) & €200 (Annexe) to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
Please note Tourist Tax Tourist Tax in Modica - €1.00/night for max 7 nights, except children less 18 years.
- Water and gas
- Electricity (included until 250 kwh/week (villa) and 150 kwh/week (annexe) is used. The excess to pay extra, €0,40/kwh)
- Linen changed once weekly
- Final clean
- Maid service once weekly
- Baby cot and high chair available upon request
- No extra bed available
- Heating (included until 250 kwh/week (villa) and 150 kwh/week (annexe) is used. The excess to pay extra, €0,40/kwh)
- Wood for fireplace (extra charge)
- 4 fans available in main villa and 1 fan in the annexe
- Not disabled friendly
- Not disabled facilities
- Welcome basket (local produce and breakfast products)
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Air conditioning (included until 250 kwh/week (villa) and 150 kwh/week (annexe) is used. The excess to pay extra, €0,40/kwh)
- Chef service (€20/ hour + cost of groceries)
- Babysitter (€12 / hour)
- Shopping List (€20 + cost of groceries)
- Extra Maid service (€12/ hour - minimum 2 hours)
- Late arrival 21:00 - 24:00 only if agreed, charged with an extra fee of €50, €30 (annexe) to be paid on arrival
|Villa (4 bedrooms, 8 people + 3 extra beds)||Per Week|
|20th Dec 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£2,134|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£2,545|
|Villa (3 bedrooms, 6 people)||Per Week|
|20th Dec 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£1,706|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£2,037|
|Annexe (3 bedrooms, 6 people)||Per Week|
|20th Dec 2018 to 22nd Dec 2018||£786|
|22nd Dec 2018 to 4th Jan 2019||£852|