Casa di Lusso is a luxury five bedroom Premier Villa, with pool, located in the outer periphery of the ancient charming town of Modica in the south-east of Sicily. Nestled at the bottom of a gorge, Modica’s striking baroque architecture is a paradise for travellers looking for culture and history. For food lovers there are plenty of fine restaurants serving local cuisine and a visit to one of the chocolate shops is highly recommendeed to sample the famous Aztec style chocolate, traditionally flavoured with cinnamon and vanilla, made using a recipe that dates back centuries. The magnificent church of San Giorgio is undoubtedly one of the finest examples of Sicilian craftsmanship and should be on your list of places to visit along with the nearby beautiful beaches that line the shores of Sicily, namely Donnalucata, Marina di Ragusa and Sampieri.
Majestic and elegant, this splendid newly-built villa was designed and built to provide the ultimate luxury and comfort. The large, cosy interior of the villa is arranged over four floors and features several convivial spaces furnished in refined, classic style. On the entry level the spacious accommodation includes: lounge and living/dining room with fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry room and a toilet. The two upper floors house three luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, including a master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite shower and whirlpool tub. The lower floor is home to a second living area which includes a lounge, kitchen and sitting room with fireplace, two further bedrooms and two bathrooms.
First Floor: entrance, lounge, living room, dining room with fireplace, large kitchen, 1 bathroom, laundry room, terrace.
- Second Floor: 1 double bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite shower and whirlpool tub, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower, terrace.
- Third Floor: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower and whirlpool tub.
- Ground Floor (accessed from outside): living/dining room, sitting room with fireplace and sofa bed, kitchen, 1 double bedroom with en-suite tub, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower, laundry room, terrace.
- Portico with dining area, outdoor kitchen and barbecue, terraces, garden, swimming pool, sun terrace, 1 bathroom with shower.
Outside, the villa is surrounded by large terraces and a portico provides a covered area with an outdoor kitchen and dining area. There is also a well tended garden and lawn and a lovely private pool.
The property comes also with computer workstation with internet Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air conditioning, washing machine, dishwasher, safe and heating.
- Private Pool 10m x 10m (open from 01.04 to 31.10)
- Air Conditioning (7 units)
- Private Parking
- Fridges: 3
- Television: 3
- Hob: 15 gas burners
- Electric Oven: 2
- Satellite Receiver
- Stereo System, CD Player, Dvd Player
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- External Shower
- Sun Loungers
- Beach umbrella
- Distance to Comiso Airport 45km
- Distance to Palermo Airport 350km
- Distance to Seaside - Sandy Beach 18km
- Distance to Restaurant 200m
- Distance to Shops 1km
- Distance to Ragusa 20km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||CONVIVIO Ristorante Pizzeria||0.16|
|Grocery Store||Macelleria Macauda Orazio||0.54|
|Bank||Associazione META no profit||0.54|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Rizzone di Rizzone Giovanni e Francesca Snc||0.55|
- Gas cooker consumption
- Water consumption
- Electricity: included up to 400 Kwh per week
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen 1 change per week
- Pool towels with 1 change per week
- Bath towels 2 changes per week
- Table linen
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned: daily
- Parking: Private
- Welcome basket
- Internet: WI-FI
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Electricity: usage above 400 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
- Heating: radiators on consumption
- Air conditioning: 7 units, usage above 400 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
|Villa Sleeps 12||Per Week|
|20th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£2,819|
|25th May 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£3,382|
|29th Jun 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£4,295|
|27th Jul 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£5,261|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£4,698|
|31st Aug 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£3,382|
|28th Sep 2019 to 4th Jan 2020||£2,819|
|Villa sleeps 6||Per Week|
|20th May 2019 to 25th May 2019||£2,255|
|25th May 2019 to 29th Jun 2019||£2,705|
|29th Jun 2019 to 27th Jul 2019||£3,579|
|27th Jul 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£4,295|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,758|
|31st Aug 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£2,705|
|28th Sep 2019 to 4th Jan 2020||£2,255|