This villa is an old country house located in the vicinity of Modica, a small, charming baroque town in south eastern Sicily. Situated along a back road that goes through this area's sweet countryside, the villa has easy access to the nearby famous towns in the Val di Noto, such as Scicli, Ragusa-Ibla, Noto and Siracusa, and to the important archaeological sites of Cava d'Ispica and of the Oasi di Vendicari and, of course, to the renowned beaches of Marina di Modica and Pozzallo.
This beautiful villa, expertly renovated, is part of an old, charming 'baglio' - a traditional, rural architecture which was built around an internal courtyard that includes the manor house itself and the close farmhouse, occasionally occupied by the owner. Beyond the courtyard is the large swimming pool with terrace-solarium surrounded by a luxuriant garden with citrus trees and typical Mediterranean plants of the area. The villa has cosy, well-proportioned interiors decorated with unique, tasteful furniture and is the ideal place for those looking for relaxation and refined atmosphere.
- Entrance / living room, living/dining room with kitchenette, one double bedroom with a single sofa bed and ensuite bath/shower room, one double bedroom, one bedroom (120cm French bed) with ensuite shower room, 1 bath/shower room, laundry room, terrace, private garden, swimming pool, solarium.
- Swimming pool, unheated. External shower.
- Air conditioning (extra charge)
- Welcome basket
- Wifi internet connection
- Satellite TV, CD player, DVD player
- Pets not allowed
- Restaurants 1K
- Riding school 8K
- Sandy beaches 18K
- Catania airport 135K
- Local shop 1K
- Electricity: included up to 300 Kwh per week
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Supermercato "La Dispensa Della Madonnina"||0.81|
|Bar||Ristorante Pizzeria Al Vecchio Mulino||0.82|
|Restaurant||Ristorante Pizzeria Al Vecchio Mulino||0.82|
|Doctor||Azzaro Dr. Bartolo||5.83|
|Cash Machine||Banca Agricola Popolare Di Ragusa||6.01|
|Bank||Banca Agricola Popolare Di Ragusa||6.01|
SECURITY DEPOSIT - 500 euro to be paid at arrival (refundable upon departure)
SERVICES AVAILABLE (some upon request):
- Electricity - extra consumption fee €0.40 per Kwh after 150 Kwh used
- Air conditioning up to 5 units (please see above note)
- Babysitter €12/hour
- Grocery shopping service - €30 service + groceries costs
- Extra maid service - €12/hour (once weekly clean included)
- Baby cot available uopn request - free of charge
- Baby high chair available uopn request - free of charge
- Linen (bed sheets and towels) - changed once weekly
- Final clean - included
- Welcome basket (local typical produce)
- For arrivals between 9pm and 12am owners charge a fee of €30 to be paid upon arrival
|5th Jul 2020 to 25th Jul 2020||£2,644|
|25th Jul 2020 to 22nd Aug 2020||£3,306|
|22nd Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£2,644|
|29th Aug 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£1,983|
|26th Sep 2020 to 9th Jan 2021||£1,587|
|9th Jan 2021 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|