A panoramic terrace on Mount Etna is the main feature of Trecastagni, a quiet village with an amazing view not only of 'the giant of fire' but also of the southernmost part Sicily and Calabria (the 'toe of the boot' of Italy on the other side of the Strait of Sicily). It's located only 15K away from the lively Catania and is set in the hilly countryside of the Etna Park and its naturalistic attractions, such as the volcanic small cones of the mount 'Ilice', 'Gorna' and 'San Nicolo'. These have been formed in different geological periods and are the favourite attractions for those who love trekking.
This luxury villa with swimming pool is located in this small village on the slopes of Mount Etna. Its privileged position is ideal for exploring the surrounding area rich with historical attractions and culinary delights and for discovering and experiencing authentic local traditions and flavours of this unique volcanic land. It is an ideal starting point for exploring the Etna Park and the Wine Road, but also the charming, beautiful Greek and baroque towns of the South Eastern Sicily, such as Taormina, Catania, Syracuse and Ragusa.
This beautiful villa with its refined, elegant rooms has been renovated with in mind creating perfect comfort choosing the very best materials, fittings and furniture, such as parquet flooring and rich fabrics.
The villa is on two levels. On the ground floor is the warm, cosy living area with living room, dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. From the dining room, a staircase leads to the lower ground floor with three wonderful bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a walk through room with a sofa bed and a bright living room. Its external covered patio, wide garden with lawn and beautiful swimming pool makes it the perfect setting to relax.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen open onto the dining room, 1 shower room, covered patio, solarium, swimming pool, garden.
- Living room, 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, 1 drawing room with single sofa bed, laundry, balcony.
- Swimming 6m x 12m, depth 1.40m. Solarium
- Pool towels provided
- Air conditioning (chargeable over 6 units)
- Table tennis table, table football
- SAT TV and DVD player
- BBQ, fitness area, external shower room
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Internet connection
- Expresso coffee machine
- Mosquito deterrents
- Security safe
- Pets not allowed
- Rocky beach 14K
- Sandy beach 20K
- Catania airport 30K
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Sanna Del Dott. Sanna Francesco & Figli S.N.C.||0.82|
|Grocery Store||G.P.Di Patane' Orazio & C. Sas||0.86|
|Cash Machine||Credito Siciliano S.P.A.||1.14|
|Bank||Credito Siciliano S.P.A.||1.14|
SECURITY DEPOSIT - 500 euro to be paid locally in cash upon arrival.
- Utilies (water & gas)
- Electricity included up to 250 Kwh / week, extra consumption charged €0.40 per Kwh
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Final cleaning included
- Maid service twice weekly
- Cot available upon request
- High chair available upon request
- Heating available (see electricity cost)
- Air conditioning 6 units included (see electricity cost)
- No fans available
- Not disabled friendly
- No disabled facilities available
- Welcome basket (breakfast products)
- Pool towels available
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA CHARGE:
- Cook (min €100 + groceries cost)
- Shopping List (€20 + groceries cost)
- Extra maid service (€10/hour)
- Late arrival 21:00 - 24:00 only if agreed, charged with an extra fee of €30 to be paid on arrival
- Additional folding bed available on request (€140)
- Swimming pool open 01/04 - 31/10/19
|21st Aug 2019 to 24th Aug 2019||£4,290|
|24th Aug 2019 to 31st Aug 2019||£3,432|
|31st Aug 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£2,479|
|28th Sep 2019 to 26th Oct 2019||£2,002|
|26th Oct 2019 to 4th Jan 2020||£1,716|
|4th Jan 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|