Villa Gillian is a beautiful seven bedroom Premier Villa with private swimming pool near Gallipoli and just a short drive from the most beautiful beaches on the Ionian coast of Apulia, Italy. An ideal property for anyone looking for sun, fun, culture and fabulous beaches, the villa is a peaceful oasis in the heart of the Salento countryside. Gallipoli with its Cathedral and its castle overlooking the sea, Galatina with its Basilica, the splendid beaches of Baia Verde and Punta della Suina and other charming seaside resorts along the coast.
Carefully restored, the original farmhouse has been converted into a refined residence that can accommodate up to 18 guests. The interior, of the main villa and the rural outbuildings, includes a living room, a well-equipped kitchen and seven bedrooms, five of which are accessible from the exterior. Each suite is individually designed and offers privacy. The exterior of the villa offers a beautiful swimming pool, a large garden and furnished terraces. Guests can enjoy a number of services including daily cleaning and breakfast. A discreet custodian who lives in a secluded part of the property is available in case of necessity. Guests can enjoy a number of services including daily cleaning and breakfast.
- Main Villa, Ground Floor: living-room, dining area, kitchen, TV room (for four people), 1 bathroom with shower, 1 bathroom (WC and washbasin). First Floor Suite, First floor: living area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
- Candlesty Suite, First floor: living area, 1 double bedroom with ornamental fireplace, 1 bathroom with shower; Second Floor: terrace (with access from the exterior).
- Capitelli Suite, Ground Floor (access from the exterior): living room, kitchen, 1 bathroom with shower and tub (double basins); First Floor mezzanine: 1 double bedroom.
- Apolle Suites, Ground Floor (access from the exterior): living area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
- Coralle Suite, Ground Floor (access from the exterior): living area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
- Medicea Suite, Ground Floor (access from the exterior): living area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
- Suite dei Fregi, Ground Floor (access from the exterior): living area, 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower.
Veranda, terraces with dining area, garden, swimming pool, solarium, gym, 2 bathrooms (wc and bidet), barbecue area (2 gas rings).
- Size (in meters) 7 x 14 - Depth min 0.55 - max 1.60
Open from 01.04 to 31.10
- Private Pool 7m x 14m (in operation from 01.04 to 31.10)
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Receiver
- DVD Player
- iPod Dock Station
- 5 mountain bikes
- Outdoor Shower
- Sun Loungers
- Deck Chairs
- Distance to Brindisi Airport 80km
- Distance to Bari Airport 180km
- Distance to Sandy Beach (Gallipoli) 2km
- Distance to shops, banks, restaurants - Gallipoli -2 km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||L'Angolo delle Bontà di Bono Angela||0.98|
|Bar||A Cena Da Rossella||1.10|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia del Cuore Gallipoli||2.58|
|Cash Machine||UGF Banca - Filiale 290||3.07|
|Bank||Unipol Banca S.p.A.||3.07|
- Kitchen gas consumption
- Water consumption
- Electricity consumption
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen: mid-week change
- Pool towels with weekly change
- Bath linen: mid-week change
- Kitchen linen
- Tidying up rooms and bathrooms: daily
- Heating: 20 heat pumps
- Fitness room
- Parking: Private within the property
- Cots: 2
- Welcome basket: tipci products
- Internet connection: WI-FI
- Air conditioning: 20 split
- Breakfast service
Services Upon Request:
- Beauty treatments
- Tour guide
- Boat rental
- Babysitting € on request now
- Cooking courses
- Cook € on request plus cost of the shopping
- Parties and weddings: max 100 people € on request
- Tastings typical products
- Wine tastings
- Shopping list € 15 plus cost of shopping
|26th Jul 2021 to 30th Aug 2021||£12,333|
|30th Aug 2021 to 13th Sep 2021||£9,478|
|13th Sep 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£5,569|