Villa Praia is a 4/5 bedroom Premier Villa located in a prestigious eighteenth century building which has been restored to its splendour by an intense recent 2 year refurbishment. This unique property is located in Praiano, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. Overlooking the endless blue sea of the Amalfi coast, this luxury Villa and its multiple terraces exude elegance and atmosphere and the owner managed to create the perfect harmony and balance between the property and its stunning views.
The villa has up to 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathroom. Every bedroom, all with frescoed ceilings, has sea views and is furnished luxuriously. Each room is air conditioned, and is equipped with flat screen sat TV.
From the entrance some steps lead down to the ground floor where guests can find:
- A small indoor garden
- An extra bathroom.
- A stunning big modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms and ensuite bathroom, which opens to the main terrace.
Lounges: Two spacious, bright and tastefully furnished lounges, down to the last detail, can be found on the Ground floor. Here modern design blends harmoniously with vintage fabrics, antique furniture and arches and frescoes decorate the vaulted ceilings in delicate pastel colours. The stylish, cozy and relaxing Green Lounge.The cozy and relaxing Green room, on the other side of a luminous arch, is in fact a well-tended jardin d’hiver. Furnished with inviting fresh luxurious comfortable white sofas.
Kitchen: Elegant design elements and antique engravings of the Amalfi Coast furnish the kitchen and dining room area. The kitchen is fully equipped, modern and professional, and is available to guests and their culinary ingenuity, whilst a Personal Chef may be requested for your entire stay or for just a few evenings.
Aquarium/Indoor pool: Taking a few steps down from the main terrace, guests can access the magnificent indoor pool with window ceiling, frescos, jets, and chromo therapy for a total SPA experience.
Outdoor Swimming/Plunge pool (not pictured – awaiting images): Elegant and refined, the Pool at Villa Praia is an oasis of privacy and relaxation, suspended between the sky and the sea. Salt chlorine system (chlorine free pool). Pool can be heated in low season.
Patio: Spacious and bright, this is the patio where breakfast is served. Paved with the ancient stones of Trani, guests will sit on fine wicker furniture with soft cushions, surrounded by beautiful plants. The portico, with its typical interlaced arches, offers an elegant and exclusive atmosphere and beautiful views.
Roof garden: Refined in every detail, the Roof Garden of Villa Praia boasts an exceptional view over the sea of the Amalfi Coast. Wooden lounges with soft, colourful cushions decorate this area, lush with succulent plants and typical Mediterranean vegetation, among which guests will find tucked away an open air shower.
Ground Floor Bedrooms:
- The elegant ‘Diamond Suite’ on the ground floor is furnished with style using fine shantung silk and design elements that harmonize perfectly with the ample vaults typical of the area. A charming terrace overlooking the sea provides a unique and evocative panorama of the Amalfi Coast.
- For families or groups of friends requiring five bedrooms: The Green Living Room on the ground floor can be turned into a bedroom: The Amber Suite - with frescoed ceilings, a glass separée divides the sleeping area from the jardin d’hiver. As cosy and comfortable as the other suites, its Dedar upholstery blends harmoniously with the colours of the walls and the ceiling. Equipped with a Hi-Tech Flat screen 3D TV and a DVD player. The bathroom is fully made of marble and equipped with double sinks in ancient stone. The shower is equipped with a large head and a beautiful waterfall.
First Floor Bedrooms
Three beautiful double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms. All the bathrooms have nice courtesy kits from Etro and Cote' Bastide.
- The Ruby Suite on the first floor of the Villa is comfortable and bright in a jubilee of warm colours, vaults, arches and precious shantung silk. The bathroom is equipped with double shower and from the large terrace paved with antique terracotta overlooking the sea you can admire unequalled natural beauty.
- The Emerald Suite is located on the first floor of Villa Praia. Colourful and welcoming, it is the room in which the pleasure of modern design, like the Emilio Pucci designed headboard and pillows, blends harmoniously with the desire for wellbeing and relaxation – to be found in its large bathroom equipped with Turkish chromo-therapy and aromatherapy bath.
- Also located on the first floor is the Turquoise Suite which embodies dreamily refined elegance with its splendid decorated vaults, open and comfortable spaces, and precious shantung silk. A romantic terrace, covered with interlaced arches, overlooks the sea where some of the most enchanting sunsets in the world take place.
Praiano – Local Area
The spectacular views of the sea and of nearby Positano and its surroundings make the origins of the name of this fishermen village, perfectly clear. The 'Sentiero degli Dei' (Walk of the Gods) is a famous path that starts in Praiano and ends in Agerola, giving trekkers the chance to really get the best views of the Amalfi Coast. Praiano is surely still one of the most genuine corners left on the Amalfi Coast, away from the touristy areas, and it is rich with history, culture, and magnificent views.
Villa Praia represents the ultimate luxury in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. An ancient and romantic place, once residence of the noble family Fusco, Villa Praia is now one of the most exclusive villas on the Amalfi Coast. A stone’s throw from the likes of Positano, Ravello and Amalfi. An ideal starting point to visit the beautiful islands of Capri and Li Galli, enviable landscapes where the sea is shown in its all shades and the scent of lemon is more intense can be admired from any spots within the Villa.
You can hire a car and a driver to reach the restaurants on the coast, but for those who want to walk on the beach La Praia, which has preserved the charm of an ancient fishing village, there are several restaurants and characteristic bars. The famous club ‘Africana’ is 50 meters away. For those who instead prefer to spend the evenings in the cosy villa there is a nearby take away which offers a rich selection of local food.
You can also rent villa Praia for private events (birthday party, wedding ceremony, dinner and lunch) and accommodate up to ten seated guests or thirty people in general on a flying buffet service.
Prices available upon request.
- Indoor pool
- Indoor SPA
- Continental breakfast served daily
- Wifi included
- Daily maid service
- Air Conditioned Bedrooms
- Sat TV
- Private Chef upon request
- Nearest beach is 10 minutes walk. From there you can rent a water taxi to reach other beaches or to rent a boat.
- Private parking available for an additional cost per week
- Praiano town centre 1km
- Naples airport 70K
- Positano centre 8km (15 minutes in car)
- Characteristic bars and restaurants within walking distance on La Praia Beach
Included in the price
- Taxes and fees, tourist tax
- The usage of electricity, water etc
- Phone Calls are not included
- Abundant continental Breakfast
- Welcome buffet (champagne, beverage, cheese. cold cuts, finger food, cakes and fresh fruit)
- Bathroom amenities,
- Relief goods : oil, salt, vinegar, sugar, coffee, water, washing-up liquid, laundry soap
- Fresh flowers in all the rooms and common areas
- 5-hour daily housekeeping (08.00-13.00), timetable flexible.
- Porterage during check-in and check-out
- Concierge service
Extra services on demand
- Lunch and dinner by chef and assistant
- Cookery Class
- Floral Class
- Massage, manicure, wax etc.
- Baby sitting
- Boat hire, scooter rental, car hire with driver
- Transfer from and to the Airport
- One car parking space can be offered at €150 for the week.
- Washer/dryer. Laundry service available - extra charge.
|24th Mar 2019 to 5th May 2019||Contact Us|
|5th May 2019 to 9th Jun 2019||£13,946|
|9th Jun 2019 to 22nd Sep 2019||£15,261|
|22nd Sep 2019 to 23rd Oct 2019||£13,946|
|23rd Oct 2019 to 1st Jan 2020||Contact Us|