This historical Palazzo is located among several luxury properties and small gardens in the upper part of Positano. The Palazzo, situated along a small alleyway in a quiet, residential area, sits atop a rocky ridge, against one of the most beautiful backdrops of the world. Its location, in the upper part of Positano, offers wonderful, panoramic views over the entire town and the Li Galli islands. The Villa is reached by walking approximately 200m along a pedestrian pathway situated off of the main coastal road that passes through Positano. There are approximately 90 steps that lead from the main coastal road up to the pedestrian pathway, and another 47, which take you to the front entrance of the Villa. From the Palazzo, guests can reach the centre of town, on foot, in 10 minutes and the beach in 15 minutes.
The Palazzo is incredibly detailed in every way and overwhelms any guest with its exclusivity, elegance, and historical frame. The residence and all that it offers are cared for in every detail. The property is equipped with the finest hand-embroidered textiles, exclusive ceramic tables, authentic painted wooden doors, prestigious local ceramic dinnerware from 'Vietri sul Mare', and silver cutlery. The property offers large flat-screen TVs, fast Internet connection, hi-fi system, and full spa & wellness area with Turkish bath, sauna, and thermal pool.
The Villa surely preserves the highest quality and charm of a historical residence integrated with the most comfortable and modern facilities. From its terraces, extensions of the house that dominate the town centre of Positano, the dreamlike views are just spectacular, extending onto Positano's beach and the colourful homes that line its panorama, while the Mediterranean and the romantic Li Galli islands lie in the background. This unique view allows guests to follow the changes of the sky and sea during the day and night.
- Simply amazing. 19 steps takes you down a prestigious stone staircase to a full relax and wellness centre. The floor is covered in antique terracotta tiles alternated with majolica and its rooms boast vaulted ceilings from the 17th century with golden stucco decorations, partly in gold, allowing for the same bright yellow colour as the rest of the property.
- The ground floor also has a beautiful Turkish bath and a Finnish Sauna. In this area guests can also find a relaxation lounge, a massage bed, and a large TV. The focal point is a large, indoor, fully functional, heated thermal pool (7.5m long x 4.90m wide x 2m deep). The pool is a true hydro-thermal therapy pool, with waterfalls, Jacuzzi seats, jets for cervical and lumbar massages, and rotating currents. The Spa area leads out onto a terrace that furnished with sun loungers ideal for sunbathing or relaxing, while enjoying a drink and the incredible views.
- The terrace also features a very decorative plunge pool with hydro-massage bed tiled with majolica tiles.
- 26 Steps leads up the beautiful stone staircase to the first floor where the 2 luxurious and exclusive master bedrooms are located. Two wooden sculptures, decorated in gold, lead you up the staircase. Each master bedroom is very spacious and boasts high ceilings, air conditioning, and en-suite bathrooms. Both suites are decorated in an elegant and warm Neapolitan baroque style, which characterizes the entire residence. Warm and bright colours mix with antique wooden furniture and other decorative elements to match the finest quality textiles, such as the organza and dark red velvets found in the bedrooms. The window sills are set in an epoque baldachin with gold stucco decorations and are sewed with the finest coral stones and mother-of-pearl decorations. The ceilings are painted on old wall paper in a Neapolitan baroque style, restoring the original design with bright colours which fully respect the charm and style of the bedrooms. The terracotta tiled floors are covered with Oriental carpets.
Second Floor (loft)
- Two more double bedrooms are situated on the second floor. A beautiful, large, full bathroom is located between the two bedrooms and another one is located a flight of stairs down. There is also a small terrace around back of the Palazzo, with outside table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Prices starting from:
- £11,500 per week
- Outdoor plunge pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- SPA with Turkish Bath
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Sat TV
- Internet connection
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Ristorante al Palazzo||0.04|
|Cash Machine||Deutsche Bank||0.09|
|Grocery Store||Lady Five||0.12|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Ottica Rizzo||0.22|
|Doctor||Buonocore Dr. Paolo||0.45|
EXTRAS SERVICES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
Selection of Italian and French wines and Champagne
Massage: Masseuse available for € 60.00/hour or € 40.00/40 minutes
Extra staff hours: Payable locally at Euro 15.00 an hour.
Laundry service available by request (to be paid on site)
Telephone to be paid on site (according to consumption)
Porter service available, must be arranged prior to the arrival. (€ 8 per luggage)
Chef for lunches & dinners
Boat and Yacht Rentals
Transfers & Private Drivers
EXTRAS TO BE PAID LOCALLY:
1,000 kwh of electricity included in property rental. Any consumption above 1,000 kwh to be paid at end of stay
Please, be aware that you will be requested Euro 3,000 upon your arrival at the property. This amount must be given to the key holder in cash or by Travel Cheques
A damage deposit of Euro 10,000 is required upon the payment of the balance of the booking.
|23rd Jan 2020 to 12th May 2020||£13,925|
|12th May 2020 to 30th May 2020||£15,211|
|30th May 2020 to 29th Sep 2020||£17,118|
|29th Sep 2020 to 14th Oct 2020||£15,211|
|14th Oct 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|