The dream of staying in a villa, perched on the cliffs directly above the sea on the Amalfi Coast comes true at Villa Oliveri, Positano: a luxury home for up to 12 guests, with large garden, swimming pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and six bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
At Villa Oliveri you’ll feel like you’re in your very own luxury home from home. Staff who all live in the immediate vicinity of the villa, are always available and will be pleased to help make sure you experience the very best of Positano and the Amalfi Coast.
Positano on the Amalfi Coast, since the 15th century, with its position in a peaceful corner and its supreme views made every visitor so happy that soon took residence here. Many artists, writers and poets found the peace and quiet they were looking for, enabling them to nurture their inspiration through the beauty of the olive groves and terraced vineyards. Villa Oliveri is situated in one of the most breath-taking positions right in the heart of Positano, providing guests with a warm welcome, maximum comfort and privacy. All rooms offer a perfect view of the gulf of Positano and are equipped with air conditioning, heating and telephone.
The Villa has been built on a rocky ridge above the sea and is on four levels. The main gate opens upon the upper terrace, covered in grape vines. On this level you can find the dining room which, with its large comfortable sofa facing an ancient fireplace together with the antique furniture, contributes to create a comforting and calming atmosphere. On this level satellite television DVD and VCR players, and hi-fi system can be enjoyed. Furthermore, computer and fast internet connection are available to all guests. The master bedroom - Amalfi room, with ensuite shower room - is situated on this floor.
On the first floor you can find access to the spacious kitchen, equipped with professional appliances, and from there to the second level, where Capri and Nerano bedrooms are, both with ensuite shower room, and with a wonderful view of the sea. Situated at the lower terrace, the swimming pool, with sweeping views of the gulf, is completely sheltered by an olive grove; this is the perfect place to enjoy the sun, reclining on the comfortable chaises-longue, and sip cocktails at sundown. For guests' convenience, pool/beach towels are provided.
Through the main terrace, nested in the rock and flanked by full-blossomed bougainvillea and hibiscus plants, guests can find the Garden Room (annexe) with a double bedroom, kitchen, and shower room, and of course also equipped with air-con, heating and telephone.
For the duration of your stay at Villa Olivieri, you’ll have a local chef at your disposal, ready to delight your senses with the delicious Italian dishes featured on our extensive à la carte menu. You can order meals at any time. Each morning, at an hour which best suits you, a generous continental breakfast is served in the villa.
Facilities at the villa
- Open air Jacuzzi
- Turkish bath
- DVD player
- Collection of CDs and DVD
- Open fireplace
- Pizza oven
- Continental breakfast
Services Upon request
- Professional Chef
- Tastings of wine
- Welcome lunch or dinner
- Wine Gourmet tour
- Cooking lessons
- Private transfers and excursions
- Boat trips
- Luxury car rental
- Luxury yacht charter
Villa Oliviero has six bedrooms, all with sea view balconies or terrace. Each room has a private bathroom with shower, courtesy kit, hairdryer, air conditioning and satellite television.
Amenities in bedrooms:
- Private bathroom with shower
- Bathroom courtesy kit
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Private sea view terrace
- Orthopedic mattresses and pillows
- Fresh flowers on arrival
Weddings can be arranged at Villa Oliveri - a truly magical setting with fine attaention to detail. Please see our Extra details section for more information and contact our team for further detailed enquiries.
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub and Turkish steam room
- Computer + fast internet connection
- Phone concierge
- Villa staff and Chef service
- Daily breakfast included
- Pool towels
- Laundry facilities
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Restaurant Adam and Eva Positano||0.05|
|Bar||Fresh Fruit Juice Stall, Nocelle||0.06|
|Cash Machine||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||0.26|
|Grocery Store||Lady Five Srl Semplificata||0.26|
|Bank||Monte Dei Paschi Di Siena||0.26|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Ottica Rizzo||0.40|
|Doctor||Buonocore Dr. Paolo||0.65|
How many people can sleep in the villa?
- The villa has six double bedrooms. In the Garden Room there is a double sofa bed too, so the total sleeping capacity is 14.
What is the minimum stay?
- From June 4th to September 10th the villa is available for exclusive weekly rent, for a minimum of 1 week, from Saturday to Saturday. In other periods of the year, the entire villa (or individual rooms in the villa) can be rented for a minimum of 2 days.
What services are provided in the villa?
- In early autumn and in the spring you can use the outdoor pool. The heated Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and pizza oven can be used all year round.
How many people work in the villa?
- There are three members of staff: a cleaner, a butler and a housekeeper.
Is the swimming pool heated?
- No, the swimming pool is not heated, but there is a large heated Jacuzzi and a Turkish bath, both of which are open all year round.
How far is the villa from the centre of Positano, the restaurants and the shops?
- Villa Oliviero is just 180 steps away from the main road, where the town centre begins and Positanos’ restaurants and shops are located. The beach is a 10 minute walk away.
Is breakfast served in the villa?
- Yes, the breakfast is included in the price. Every morning you'll be served a generous continental breakfast, at the time you choose.
Can I have lunch or dinner in the villa?
- If you prefer to self-cater, the kitchen is equipped with everything you might possibly need.
Can I order lunch or dinner in the villa?
- Of course, the services of a local cook are always available. You can order from the à la carte menu in the villa at any time.
Do you provide cots and high chairs?
- Yes, we provide cots and infant beds in all rooms free of charge.
Can tours and excursions be organised from the villa?
- Yes, private tours to Ravello, Amalfi and Capri as well as exclusive tours of the Vatican museums and luxury Italian fashion outlets can be arranged.
In which months of the year can you swim in the sea?
- Generally, the mild climate of the Amalfi Coast makes swimming in the sea a valid option from mid April until the first days of November. This said, even in January, in the heart of winter, on particularly sunny days, you may well find somebody decides to take a dip.
What is the average winter daytime temperature in Positano?
- Daytime temperatures are at their lowest in January, when they drop to around 12 C°.
Do you organise weddings at the villa?
- Religious marriage ceremonies can be arranged at the villa, with the exception of catholic weddings: these can be performed in the town church and subsequently celebrated at the villa. As an alternative, you might like to choose to receive a blessing from a catholic priest in the villa or organize a symbolic wedding.
Can you organise the translation of the relative documents and of the marriage service?
- Yes, an interpreter will be present throughout the service and the documents will be translated in the language of the bride and groom.
Do you supply catering?
- Yes, we regularly work with a company specialising in large-scale events.
How many guests can attend a wedding at Villa Oliviero?
- The terraces of the villa can comfortably accommodate up to 100 guests.
In the case of adverse weather conditions, can the terraces be covered?
- The terraces of the villa can be easily covered. Only the stairs between the terraces will remain exposed to the elements.
Up to what time can the party last?
- As long as you want: there are no neighbours, so there are no restrictions.
Are there other places where guests can stay nearby?
- Yes, Villa Oliveri has another five, 1 and 2 bed apartments available for rent. If you have a lot of guests requiring accommodation, we may be able to obtain preferential rates in a number of hotels in Positano.
|19th Dec 2018 to 27th Apr 2019||£12,844|
|27th Apr 2019 to 1st Jun 2019||£16,055|
|1st Jun 2019 to 28th Sep 2019||£17,432|
|28th Sep 2019 to 3rd Nov 2019||£16,055|