This cosy and panoramic Premier Apartment, together with its 'twin' one next door is on the ground floor of a splendid eighteenth-century villa located in the heart of Positano (Amalfi Coast, Italy), just a few steps away from Piazza dei Mulini. It is one of the oldest buildings of the town, and it has preserved unchanged in time its original charm.
The vertical development of the building, from the turret at the top all the way down to the garden is interrupted in the middle by a large and beautiful terrace overlooking the town and which offers beautiful scenery and breathtaking views of the sea and the islands of Li Galli. To date, the main house is used as a summer residence of the owners and it is granted only as a location for films, documentaries, television filming and setting for international commercials.
With easy access and complete independence from the main villa, the recently renovated, tastefully and elegantly furnished 2 apartments ensure complete privacy and enjoy an excellent location; just eighty metres from the Piazza (Positano's centre) and just 30 steps from the road, make this one of the best locations in Positano.
In addition to being just 5 minutes from the chic boutiques, most famous restaurants and bars of Positano, 10 minutes from the most famous beach in the whole of Italy - the Spiaggia Grande - the apartments have another great advantage: a private internal staircase, through the garden below, which leads directly to the sea in less than 5 minutes.
- The entrance leads directly into a spacious and bright living-dining room - furnished with antique furniture, sofa and dining table - tiled in terra cotta and with two large French windows that open onto a balcony running the length of the apartment from which you can admire the beautiful Positano and framing its blue sea
- Sun loungers and outdoor table make it truly enjoyable to use the terrace, while the air conditioning and LCD television with DVD player allow you a pleasant stay in the house
- The kitchen, housed in a small separate room, is tidy and functional, with fridge, microwave and gas stove with three burners. The kitchen is also connected to a service room that has a small bathroom and washing machine.
- Seven steps lead to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms, with the characteristic vaulted ceiling of Positano. Each room has its own bathroom, one with bath and one with shower.
- The bedrooms can be appointed with either twin or double beds.
Sites of Interest:
- Amalfi: 18k - 25 mins
- Pompeii Excavations: 35k - 50 mins
- Herculaneum Excavations: 49k - 1 h
- Royal Palace of Caserta: 87k - 1.5 h
- Greek Temples of Paestum: 88k - 1.10 h
- Casa Caselli II can be rented together with its 'twin' apartment Casa Caselli next door to accomodate up to 8 people.
- Steps from Positano's beach
- Steps from restaurants & shops
- Air conditioning
- Panoramic balconies
- Satellite TV
- Airport: Naples 60k (1hour)
- Train: Sorrento 15k (25mins)
- Free Wifi
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Ristorante al Palazzo||0.05|
|Cash Machine||Deutsche Bank||0.10|
|Grocery Store||Lady Five||0.12|
|Pharmacy||Farmacia Ottica Rizzo||0.22|
|Doctor||Buonocore Dr. Paolo||0.45|
Security deposit - euro 500
Linen and towel changed twice weekly