Villa Ioanna is a gorgeous three bedroom seafront Premier Villa on the south east of Alonissos (Sporades), an unblemished Greek paradise that shares nothing with the trappings of mass tourism. With its perfect location (only 50 metres from the beach) and laid-back sense of luxury, Villa Ioanna is a winning solution for families, couples, or small groups seeking comfort and total tranquility in the heart of unspoiled nature.
The villa is set in an olive grove on Tzortzi Ghialos Bay – one of the undisputed jewels of Alonissos – and features luxurious rooms with panoramic verandas, modern furnishings, a heated infinity pool with hydro-massage and a private jetty.
Villa Ioanna has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as a small bedroom with a single bed, bathroom and laundry. The decor is fresh and bright, fusing comfort with cool minimalism and fine furnishings. The Villa features luxury sea-view rooms with veranda, a fully equipped kitchen and living room with fireplace and a generous veranda with an outside dining table and spectacular sea-view.
Outside, amidst the olive trees and the scent of lavender, a heated infinity pool with hydro-massage overlooks the bay. The pool area is equipped with sun-loungers, a BBQ and a 12-person table, while the sofa area is a great spot for pre-dinner drinks. The pool is lit up at night along with the olive grove surrounding it, making for an evocative setting for laid-back dining.
Villa Ioanna can comfortably sleep 6 people (up to 8, using the sofa bed and the small extra bedroom).
- Bedroom 1: one double bed
- Bedroom 2: two single beds
- Bathroom 1: bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: one double bed and a double sofa bed
- Bathroom 2: bathroom with shower
- Small extra bedroom with a single bed
- Bathroom with washing machine, WC, bidet and sink
Lesser known than some of its more famous island counterparts, Alonissos is one of Greece’s last uncontaminated islands. Peaceful and packed with nature it forms part of the first ever Greek Marine Park, the largest marine protected area in Europe, and is home to the Mediterranean Monk Seal, the Eleonora Falcon and other rare species of animals.
From Villa Ioanna a private pathway takes you directly to Tzortzi Ghialos Bay in just 50 metres. On Tzortzi Ghialos beach (connected to the main bay) guests will find the Villa’s private jetty, with a buoy to moor a boat.
Complete with lush wrap-around landscape and an all-pervading sense of nature and calm, Tzortzi Ghialos Bay is the ideal location for recharging mind and body. Etched into a deep bay, its fine white pebble beach and sapphire waters are framed by natural pine forest and colorful flowers, in a setting that oozes scenic drama. There is little in the way of noise, and the pine trees curved around the beach offer ample protection from the wind.
With a sandy seabed the water is unusually shallow – you’ll need to walk some way out to be able to really swim – making it fantastic for kids, as well as snorkeling. Because of the bay’s secluded location (6 km north of Patitiri port, reachable by boat or car) it is rarely, if ever, crowded, even in high season.
Meanwhile, the family-run “Tavern Tzortzi Ghialos” – one of the best on the island – is conveniently located on the beach, serving authentic home-cooked Greek fare in a welcoming atmosphere.
– Located right on the sea, a few minutes walk from one of the most gorgeous beaches of the island
– The sound of the sea when you’re at home
– Heated infinity pool
– Private jetty on the Bay
– Shallow waters, ideal for children
– Unspoiled nature all around
– Modern comforts
– Spectacular views from the villa
The following services are included in the price:
– Private parking
– Daily cleaning service
– High quality linen and towels
– Two cots for infants up to ? years
– Air conditioning
– Internet WI-FI
– Stereo/iPod player
– Bottles of water
– Nespresso (coffee machine and coffee pods)
– Electric kettle
– Washing machine
- Heated Infinity Pool with Hydro Massage
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Stereo/iPod Player
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Electric Kettle
- Nespresso (coffee machine and coffee pods)
- High Quality Linen and Towels
- Two Cots (for Infants up to ? years)
- Private Parking
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Books and games
- Private path to the beach of Tzortzi Gialo
- Private jetty on Tzortzi Gialo Bay
- Bottles of water (the tap water is not drinkable)
- Distance to Patitiri Port: 10 minutes by car
- Distance to Lefto Gialo Beach: 5 minutes by car
- Distance to Elia Beach Bar .53km
- Distance to Tzortzi Gialo Beach: 5 minutes by foot
- Distance to “Tavern Tzortzi Ghialos: Approx 5 minutes by foot
- Distance to Grocery Store 3.5km
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||ELIA Cafe - Beach Bar||0.53|
|Grocery Store||MINI MARKET||3.10|
How to get to Alonissos
Charter flights to Skiathos and then ferry boats (90min) or Flying Dolphins (50min), which are hydrofoils, from Skiathos to Alonnisos
Flights to Athens and then a bus from the center of Athens (Kanigkos Square) to Ag. Konstantinos and from there ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonnisos. The bus service connects with the Flying Dolphins and both bus and hydrofoil tickets can be purchased at the same time from the office in Kanigkos Square.
Flights to Thessaloniki and then a bus to Volos. From Volos ferry boat (5hrs) or Flying Dolphin hydrofoil (3hrs) to Alonnisos.
How to get to Ioanna
Villa Ioanna is located on Tzortzi Ghialo Bay.
Car hire is necessary to reach the property and for exploring the island.
– Patitiri Port: 10 minutes by car
– Old Alonnisos: 15 minutes by car
– Steni Vala: 15 minutes by car
Distances from the beaches:
– Lefto Gialo: 5 minutes by car
– Tzortzi Gialo: 5 minutes by foot
– Kokkino Kastro: 5 minutes by car
– Chrisi Milia: 7 minutes by car
– Milia: 10 minutes by car
– Megali Ammos: 10 minutes by car
– Agios Dimitrios: 15 minutes by car
|21st Feb 2019 to 22nd Mar 2019||Contact Us|
|22nd Mar 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019||£4,688|