Simeon is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa a stone's throw away from the port village of Porto Heli, part of the Costa Grecia, Greece. The area is a popular holiday and weekend destination for the wealthy and is also a boater's local paradise.
This recently built villa lies on a hillside of the southwest part of the town with a lovely panoramic view of the island of Spetses and the whole town of Porto Heli. The villa has a unique provincial interior and furnishings and its location and excellent facilities provide a luxurious relaxing experience.
The ground level overlooks the sea and the endless blue and is a great place to sit with some homemade cocktails at the outdoor bar area - there is also a patio with a large olive tree.
On the first floor the views are spectacular - numerous windows and a dining terrace afford every opportunity to sit back, relax and literally enjoy the view!
The accommodation is arranged on three floors as follows:
- Bedroom 1 and 2 - Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Guest bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 4 and 5 - Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- It is easily accessed from Athens by regular speed ferry service (2hrs from Piraeus) or by car (120miles/2.5hrs from Athens International Airport).
- Nearest Shopping: 4km
- Distance to the next restaurant: 2 km
- Distance to the next beach: 2 km
- Nearest access to internet: in Porto Heli
- Epidaurus ancient theatre: 55 km
- Nafplion: 75 km
- Spetses Island: 5-15 min by sea taxi
- Hydra island: 45 min by flying dolphin (hydrofoil boat)
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Simeon, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in Greece. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private Pool (12 x 5.5m)
- DVD and VCR Players
- Maid Service (2 times per week)
- Change of linen twice a week
- Travel and Consierge Assistance
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
- Security deposit €700
- Map location is of the island - not the actual villa
|17th Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£7,470|
|1st Sep 2020 to 2nd Nov 2020||£4,670|
|2nd Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|