Xanthe is an impressive seven bedroom Premier Villa located in mainland Greece north-west of the Peloponnese region, overlooking the Ionian Sea.
Comprising a luxury mansion and two deluxe smaller villas, Xanthe boast the highest end facilities and offers ultimate privacy and comfort. The estate is a certified organic farm producing am impressive variety of vegetables, fruit, herbs, olive oil, wine and honey in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature.
Accommodation Main Dwelling
The mansion is the main luxury villa comprising seven bedrooms and several living areas, including a living room, a games room and a wine cellar. The villa also boasts an indoor swimming pool fully equipped gym and hammam facilities. Within its 1710 sq metres of internal space the mansion boasts one master bedroom with walk in closets and an independent living room, office space, and en suite facilities, as well as six double bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms. Four of the six bedrooms have access to a shared living room and kitchenette.
- Full HD flat screen TV
- Cable TV, sound system and DVD player
- Indoors & outdoors sound system
- Smart house operated by the facilities manager via software
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Playroom with billiards, ping-pong table, table soccer, card table, board games, cable TV, movie and music library
- Air-Conditioning units in every room
- Smart lightning
- 2 Safe deposit boxes (master bedroom, 1 bedroom on the 3rd level)
- Bath products and hair dryers
- Bath robes, beach and pool towels
- Deck chairs and lounges
- Baby cot & baby chair
- 2 cars at guests’ disposal
Only a few minutes from the main dwelling are two smaller luxury villas, ideal for guests who wish for increased intimacy or for the support of staff. Each villa boasts 90sq. Metres of accommodation which comprises one bedroom with king-size bed, a living room, a kitchenette and two bathrooms. This outlay is the same in both villas. In addition each property has a terrace with garden views.
- 90 sq. m suites
- Bedroom with king-size bed
- Living room
- 2 bathrooms (bath)
- Extra sofa beds
- Terrace with garden view
Xanthe has ample plain grounds which make it an ideal location for multiple events, be they romantic weddings (Weddings and christenings can be arranged in "Saint George's Church" which is a small and very picturesque church within the Xanthe grounds), corporate or wellness retreats. In addition the estate has multiple sports and wellness activities that make it a top choice for guests who wish to enjoy a private holiday with access to numerous sport and wellness activities. The most notable luxury facilities include; a tennis court, a basketball court, a swimming pool and mini football court. Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy horse riding within the estate, if they wish.
The estate has access to a long stretch of beach with an area supplied with parasols and sunbeds. The beach is only a few minutes downhill walk from the villas. If you would rather not walk down the hill it is accessible via car and is just a short journey.
In all Xanthe is the perfect get away and offers ultimate comfort and relaxation.
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Mini Football 5×5
- Horse back riding area
- Parking area
Although situated in a secluded region with maximum privacy, Xanthe is easily reachable from important airports and towns.
Whilst all relaxation and entertainment facilities are provided within the estate, if guests wish, they can venture out to the nearest towns of Kyllini, Kourouta or Pyrgos. Kyllini is famous for its baths, which have been used since Roman times. For the adrenaline seekers Pyrgos is the best choice as it has the best waters for scuba diving. As the night draws in guest looking for dining and partying options should head to Kourouta which hosts a number of restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- Infinity swimming pool 100 sq.m. & 1,60 m. deep with natural chlorine (from salt electrolysis)
- Pool bar with view to the Ionian sea
- Terraces and sun decks with view to the Ionian sea
- Gym fully equipped for Pilates, yoga, TRX & indoor pool with waves system to simulate open sea swimming
- Shower rooms, lockers & WCs serving the pool area
- Private beach area with large umbrellas and sun beds
- Wine cellar
- Air Conditioning
- Games Room
- Closest Airport: Araxos, 35’ drive
- Closest Town: Kyllini, 10’ drive
- Closest Beach: Chrisi Akti, 10’ walk/ 2’ drive
- Kalamata Airport: 90’ drive
- Athens: 150’ drive
- Ancient Olympia: 30’ drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||"The Village snack bar restaurant||1.50|
|Grocery Store||Arkoudi Market||3.84|
|Cash Machine||ATM Alpha Bank||6.64|
|18th May 2021 to 31st May 2021||£24,214|
|31st May 2021 to 1st Jul 2021||£33,900|
|1st Jul 2021 to 1st Sep 2021||£39,954|
|1st Sep 2021 to 1st Oct 2021||£33,900|
|1st Oct 2021 to 15th Dec 2021||£24,214|
|15th Dec 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|