Bohemia is a five bedroom Premier Villa nestled in a captivating location on the outskirts of Kardamili, a traditional seaside village in the Messinian Mani offering the very best of Greece. To the west lies the sea, with crystal clear waters and to the east an impressive mountainous landscape, making it an ideal destination for all seasons. This hidden gem of Southern Greece is a feast to the senses, full of fascinating colors, aromas of thyme and sage, olive groves and pine trees that blend into the vast blue sea. The house itself is unique, designed by one of the most prominent Greek architects, Ph.Photiadis,
Arranged over different levels each area enjoys multiple orientations bathed in plenty of natural light throughout the day. Living areas are located to the north of the site: sitting and dining on different levels and a separate kitchen. To the south, the sleeping areas are set over two units: one consists of the master bedroom with an amazing open plan bathroom, and the other, a two story unit, consists of a guest room on each floor. Two additional bedrooms as well as auxiliary spaces are located under the living areas.
The swimming pool stands centrally and gives a visual connection between indoor and outdoor spaces, offering breathtaking views of the Messinian Gulf. Its resourceful layout makes it ideal for a couple, family, or a party of friends.
- Sitting and dining area with fireplace, fully equipped semi-open plan kitchen.
- Covered dining area, infinity "black" swimming pool, shaded sitting area, children playground.
Guesthouse (all guest rooms have independent entrances):
- 1 Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and private veranda
- 1 Double bedroom en suite with its own veranda
- 1 Twin/double bedroom en suite.
Lower pool level:
- 2 independent guest-rooms with twin/double beds and en suite bathrooms.
- Staff room with bathroom (used by the villa housekeeper).
- Infinity "black" Swimming Pool 20m x 4m
- Sea Views
- Air conditioning in master bedroom and in 2 out of the 4 guest rooms.
- Daily cleaning
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Outdoor Dining and Lounging.
- CD Player
- Satellite TV
- Pebble beach 3 minutes walk
- Distance to Airport: Kalamata 45 minute drive
- Distance to Athens: 4 hour drive
- Direct Access to the Beach
- Closest Town: Kalamata, 45 min drive
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||ATM ALPHA BANK||1.34|
|Doctor||Veterinary clinic- Tierarzt||4.79|
Map location may not be exact villa location.
How to get to Kardamili:
- The area is easily accessible, a 45 minutes' drive from the airport of Kalamata
- 4 hours’ drive from Athens airport
|5th Jul 2020 to 5th Sep 2020||£16,450|
|5th Sep 2020 to 19th Sep 2020||£13,950|
|19th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£12,075|
|26th Sep 2020 to 10th Oct 2020||£10,200|
|10th Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|