Sadie is a peaceful, sleepy 4 bedroom villa, situated high up and away from the road and is surrounded by vast mountainous terrain with a gorgeous sea view. It offers the highest levels of seclusion and is the only property for miles. In fact the area is so quiet and serene, the only sounds are that of distant goat bells and the lulling sounds of birds. The area is completely unspoiled with a rustic charm and the convenience of being close to some delicious eateries, hiking trails, cave spotting and beaches. It is a wild landscape and perhaps nowhere in Greece does a region seem so close to its medieval past.
This 250m2 villa is built in traditional Mani (stone) style and lovingly restored from its original 1770 castle with wood fire oven still intact. The house is in a tranquil surrounding, surrounded by untouched nature.
Sadie is ‘far away from everything and everyone'. It is for those who really wants to relax and let go, read, sleep. cook and explore the nearby attractions. In the winter enjoy the cozy taverns, the fireplace and some red wine and in the summer go diving in the caves and soak up the sun by the pool or on a beach nearby. Areopoli town is 15 minutes away and is a must see with beautiful cafes, taverns and small bars for those that want to be more adventurous.
The architecture is traditional stone style yet the villa is still minimal and modern in the right places. Cooking is definitely a must in this top of the range Gagganeau kitchen so make sure you stock up on food and wine. The bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms (the master bath tub/rain shower). The outdoor dining is perfect in the summer or huddled by the fire inside in the winter!
All rooms are spaciously spread out around the villa property so as not to bother one another. The living room has a flat screen tv and a dvd system and a cozy hangout with a fireplace where Thomas can provide you wood should you need it.
4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Entry level: Living/dining, fireplace, fully equipped open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, 1 double bedroom en suite with an independent entrance and connected to the living quarters
- Ground level (independent access): 1 double bedroom en suite and 1 twin single bedroom en suite (each room has a built-in sofa bed suitable for a child)
- Upper level (independent access): 1 master double bedroom en suite with walk in closet and private veranda. Tower room (accessed from the bedroom): single bed room/study, suitable for teenager (9th person upon request)
- Dining & Lounging areas for 10 guests
- Infinity pool with breaktaking views
Kalamata Airport is the main International Airport for the Peloponnese, approximately just over an hour from Sadie. Another alternative is to fly to Athens, around 4-5 hours away, and perhaps an option if you wish to add on a few days stay in the Greek capital city.
From the UK you can get direct flights to Kalamata Airport from from London, Manchester and Birmingham. A useful link to search flights is Sky Scanner
- Infinity Swimming pool: 45-50m²
- Daily housekeeping
- Live in staff (separate quarters from the villa)
- Change of Linen twice a week
- Secluded location
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- 4 bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Wi Fi
- Satellite TV
- Parking: open-air five (5) cars
- Mobile i-pod docks: In lounging area and in Master bedroom
- In-house Laundry
- Flomochori Village: 3 minutes drive
- Town (Convenient shops): Areopoli, 15-20 minutes drive
- Closest beach: 5-10 minutes drive, various beaches
- Kalamata International Airport: 1.5 hour drive
- Fly direct to Kalamta Airport
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|18th Aug 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|