Arketa is a five bedroom Premier Villa Sitting on the top of a hill and enjoying dazzling views to the South-east over the beaches of Paros and the surrounding islands. This property is a perfect summer retreat to let go of all your worries and completely unwind in.
Clean architectural lines abided by the Cycladic tradition, simple airy spaces, brilliant white washed walls and fine marble floors blend harmoniously with the villa’s stylishly crafted and luxuriously proportioned interior which comprises a spacious living room, a playroom, a fully equipped kitchen and four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
Main House Ground level:
- Kitchen, living and dining area Master bedroom with en suite shower room, guest WC
- Master bedroom with double bed and en suite shower room, two twin bedrooms with shower rooms
- 80 sq.m space with two beds for staff, a bathroom with shower and a separate WC
- An extra staff room 50 sq.m with access from the pool terrace can be at guests’ disposal at no extra charge, double bedroom with en suite bathroom, day bed that could be used as an extra bed, dressing room and small kitchenette with ‘Nespresso’ coffee machine
Guests can enjoy the swimming pool (18 metres) flanked by its own pavilion, a barbeque and wood oven as well as a wine cellar.
- Swimming pool (18 metres)
- Lounge areas
- Tennis Court
- Ping Pong Table
- Wood Oven
- Underfloor Cooling
- Playstation / ipod dock
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Access
- Distance to Kostos village: 300m
- Distance to Naousa town: 10 min drive
- Distance to beaches: Ysterni 4 km, Molos 5 km
- Distance to airport: Paros 16 km
- Distance to port: Paroikia 8 km
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Super Market "Andreas"||3.83|
|Cash Machine||Piraeus Bank||4.96|
|Bank||National Bank of Greece||4.99|
|23rd Sep 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|