Grigorios is a 3 bedroom Premier Villa located in an elevated position on the south eastern side of the Greek Island of Paxos, Greece. The villa is constructed out of local stone and decorated with a modern edge and has landscaped grounds designed to blend in with its natural surroundings.
The large living area with huge inviting sofas and high ceilings opens out on to the wide terrace which runs the length of the villa. White veranda drapes offer pleasant shade while you can marvel at the sweeping panoramic views. As the sun cools and thoughts of al-fresco dining emerge, the well equipped kitchen with its easy access to the BBQ has been thoughtfully styled and makes cooking a pleasure.
Steps take you from the upper terraces to the large turquoise pool surrounded by stone patios and small terraced lawns - quite superb for those wishing to take a cooling dip. Gardens and rockeries boasting many varieties of Mediterranean plants enhance this truly idyllic property.
Stone stairs lead down to three spacious bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Master king size bed, private bathroom shower, access to the pool and view of the sea
- Bedroom 2 - with two beds, private bathroom shower, access to the pool and view of the sea
- Bedroom 3 - with two beds with private bathroom shower
- All beds have anatomical hypoallergenic high quality mattresses and pillows.
How to get there:
- The best way of getting to Paxos is to fly to Corfu (direct flights from European countries) and take the the hydrofoil boat to Paxos. The hydrofoil transfer takes approximately 50 minutes.
- It is recommended to rent a car to explore the beaches and villages.
- The island is mostly famous for the wonderful beaches with the exotic blue colour; most of them provide a relaxing atmosphere. There is also the uninhabited inlet of Antipaxi which can be visited by boat from the port of Gaios, the capital of Paxos.
- Gaios, Lakka and Logos are three villages on the island, with traditional architecture and relaxing beach promenades. The villages are lined up with fish tavernas with greek traditional cuisine.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Grigorios, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in Greece. Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private Saltwater Pool (10x5m)
- Satellite TV
- Internet Access (WiFi)
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Beach/Pool Towels Provided
- Daily Maid Service
- Linen changed twice per week
- Travel and Consierge Assistance
- Town - 2.3km
- Paxos Port - 4.2km
- Pebble Beach - 2 minute walk
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Bar||Mongonissi Beach Bar||0.84|
|Restaurant||Fish Restaurant Klis||0.84|
|Cash Machine||ATM Eurobank||1.70|
|Doctor||Paxos Health Care Centre||2.60|
- SECURITY DEPOSIT €1000
- Map location is for the general region on the island - not the villa.
- Changeover day is flexible.
|7th Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||Contact Us|
|1st May 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£3,682|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£4,762|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£7,364|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£4,762|
|1st Oct 2020 to 2nd Nov 2020||£3,682|
|2nd Nov 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|