Yanna is a 4 bedroom Premier Villa located close to the famous beach of Agios Stephanos in Corfu, Greece. Yanna is a beautifully built villa boasting wonderful views of the Ionian Sea. This property has been built using the local Sinies stone both outside in the outside terraces and inside in the living areas.
This is a traditional villa decorated with stone and wood. The bedrooms are bright and welcoming with modern luxury bathrooms, while the ultra contemporary steel kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons. The outdoor spaces are decorated in the same style maintaining a traditional feel with all natural materials.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy home-made organic local produce (marmalade and preserves) that the owner grows in her garden.
The owner also owns a neighbouring villa and the two can be rented separately or together to accommodate larger parties.
- Living room with dining area, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with en suite bathroom, twin bedroom and shower bathroom.
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (Jacuzzi), twin bedroom with en suite shower bathroom.
Yanna lies amidst olive trees and aromatic Mediterranean vegetation, it is private and fenced. It has a large, fully furnished pool terrace, with a shaded lounge area, alfresco dining area and a private swimming pool overlooking the olive grove and the Sea.
Daily Chef Service:
- Included in the rate is a daily Chef service (6 days weekly) preparing breakfast and one extra meal (lunch or dinner at guests preference - cost of grocery excluded).
Extra Services Available on Request:
- Car Rental
- Welcome Pack
- Yacht charters
- At 5 min drive a beach good for swimming and quiet also during the busy months of July and August
- Another one also at 5 min drive is in a little fishing village
- A quiet little cove is 8 min drive away, children friendly and favourite.
How to get there:
- Corfu has its own airport with also flights to Athens. Also connected via ferryboat with Patras and several daily ferries to Italy.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Holiday Insurance
- Yanna is available for rent from April through to October.
- Large swimming pool, heating €500 per week (paid locally)
- Daily maid service
- Daily Chef
- Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
- Wi-Fi access
- Playstation 3
- DVD & CD player
- Plasma Sat TV
- Netflix TV
- Travel and consierge assistance
- Corfu International (Kerkyra) Airport: 45 min drive
- Beaches: 5 minutes drive
- Nearest village: Aghios Stefanos
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Cash Machine||ATM Piraeus Bank||1.31|
|Bar||Wave bar agios stefanos||1.37|
|Grocery Store||Nikos Food Market||1.78|
|Doctor||Dr.Antonis A. Chatzidakis MD||2.21|
- SECURITY DEPOSIT €700
- Utilities included
- Maid service - 6 days/week (excl Sunday) for up to 4 hours/day
- Cook - 6 days/week prepares breakfast, and 1 other meal per day (choice if for dinner or lunch). Cost of grocery is extra.
- Linen changed twice weekly
- Bathroom towels changed twice weekly or as requested
- Pool towels changed as requested
- Pool cleaning - 3 times/ week
- Garden clean - 3 times/ week
- Change-over day - Monday on high season (July-August), flexible other times.
|5th Jul 2020 to 6th Jul 2020||£5,200|
|6th Jul 2020 to 13th Jul 2020||£6,200|
|13th Jul 2020 to 24th Aug 2020||£7,500|
|24th Aug 2020 to 31st Aug 2020||£6,000|
|31st Aug 2020 to 7th Sep 2020||£5,200|
|7th Sep 2020 to 14th Sep 2020||£4,800|
|14th Sep 2020 to 28th Sep 2020||£4,000|
|28th Sep 2020 to 5th Oct 2020||£3,000|
|5th Oct 2020 to 27th Oct 2020||£2,600|
|27th Oct 2020 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|