Villa Kiriakos is a 6 bedroom Premier Villa located by the delightful fishing village of Agios Stefanos, on the island of Corfu, Greece.
The villa is spacious, fully equipped and modern in architecture incorporating natural materials for the soft furnishings and decor. The chic design is exceptional and extends outdoors to the shaded areas by the swimming pool - the villa is surrounded by cypress and olive trees too!
Premier Villas guests can relax in luxury and feel a little spoiled by the owner as she uses organic products from her garden to provide freshly cooked meals, local delicacies, traditional dishes, sweet fruit preserves and homemade marmalades.
- Living room with dining area, open plan fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom and en suite bathroom (Jacuzzi), twin bedroom, Shower bathroom.
- Master double bedroom with en suite (hydro massage bath)
- Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Lower Ground Level:
- Twin bedroom, shower bathroom
- Gym equipment.
- BBQ area
- Dining and lounge areas
- Table tennis
- A Chef will prepare Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner (at client preference) daily for 6 days a week.
How to get there:
- Corfu has its own airport connecting most main European airports. It also connects Athens.
- Ferryboat with Patras
- Several daily ferries to Italy.
- Private pool - pool can be heated at an additional cost of €700 per week (paid locally)
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Maid Service - (6 days)
- Inhouse Chef (6 times weekly)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Wii game console
- Concierge assistance
- Linen changed twice per week
- Security safe
- Security system
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Travel and consierge assistance
- Netflix TV
- Closest town & port: Corfu, 40 min drive or 20 min by sea taxi
- Closest airport: Corfu, 45 min drive or 20 min by sea taxi
- Beaches - Avlaki 5 min drive and Kerasia 8 min drive
- The property is one minute drive away from Agios Stefanos village, where there are local tavernas, beach and a mini market. On foot, it is approximately 15 minutes from the village but it is a steep road so not recommended.
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
Map indicates general area - not villa location.
- Damage deposit €1700
- Utilities included
- Maid service - 6 days/week (excl Sunday) for up to 6 hours/day
- Cook service - 6 times/ week preparing breakfast and 1 other meal as requested (choice of dinner or lunch). Cost of grocery is extra.
- Linen and towels - changed 3 times/ week
- Pool towels - as requested
- Pool cleaning - 3 times/ week
- Garden - 3 times/ week
- Change-over day - Monday in high season (July and August), flexible other months
|20th Jan 2021 to 3rd Apr 2021||Contact Us|
|3rd Apr 2021 to 10th Apr 2021||£6,000|
|10th Apr 2021 to 24th Apr 2021||£7,500|
|24th Apr 2021 to 29th May 2021||£6,000|
|29th May 2021 to 5th Jun 2021||£9,000|
|5th Jun 2021 to 12th Jun 2021||£8,500|
|12th Jun 2021 to 19th Jun 2021||£9,500|
|19th Jun 2021 to 26th Jun 2021||£11,000|
|26th Jun 2021 to 3rd Jul 2021||£12,000|
|3rd Jul 2021 to 10th Jul 2021||£14,000|
|10th Jul 2021 to 21st Aug 2021||£19,500|
|21st Aug 2021 to 28th Aug 2021||£15,000|
|28th Aug 2021 to 4th Sep 2021||£14,000|
|4th Sep 2021 to 11th Sep 2021||£11,000|
|11th Sep 2021 to 18th Sep 2021||£10,000|
|18th Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021||£9,500|
|25th Sep 2021 to 9th Oct 2021||£8,500|
|9th Oct 2021 to 24th Oct 2021||£6,000|
|24th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|