Villa Kiriakos is a 6 bedroom Premier Villa located by the delightful fishing village of Agios Stefanos, on the island of Corfu, Greece.
The villa is spacious, fully equipped and modern in architecture incorporating natural materials for the soft furnishings and decor. The chic design is exceptional and extends outdoors to the shaded areas by the swimming pool - the villa is surrounded by cypress and olive trees too!
Premier Villas guests can relax in luxury and feel a little spoiled by the owner as she uses organic products from her garden to provide freshly cooked meals, local delicacies, traditional dishes, sweet fruit preserves and homemade marmalades.
- Living room with dining area, open plan fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom and en suite bathroom (Jacuzzi), twin bedroom, Shower bathroom.
- Master double bedroom with en suite (hydro massage bath)
- Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Lower Ground Level:
- Twin bedroom, shower bathroom
- Gym equipment.
- BBQ area
- Dining and lounge areas
- Table tennis
- A Chef will prepare Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner (at client preference) daily for 6 days a week.
How to get there:
- Corfu has its own airport connecting most main European airports. It also connects Athens.
- Ferryboat with Patras
- Several daily ferries to Italy.
- Private pool - pool can be heated at an additional cost of €700 per week (paid locally)
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Maid Service - (6 days)
- Inhouse Chef (6 times weekly)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Wii game console
- Concierge assistance
- Linen changed twice per week
- Security safe
- Security system
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Travel and consierge assistance
- Netflix TV
- Closest town & port: Corfu, 40 min drive or 20 min by sea taxi
- Closest airport: Corfu, 45 min drive or 20 min by sea taxi
- Beaches - Avlaki 5 min drive and Kerasia 8 min drive
- The property is one minute drive away from Agios Stefanos village, where there are local tavernas, beach and a mini market. On foot, it is approximately 15 minutes from the village but it is a steep road so not recommended.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
- Damage deposit €1700
- Utilities included
- Maid service - 6 days/week (excl Sunday) for up to 6 hours/day
- Cook service - 6 times/ week preparing breakfast and 1 other meal as requested (choice of dinner or lunch). Cost of grocery is extra.
- Linen and towels - changed 3 times/ week
- Pool towels - as requested
- Pool cleaning - 3 times/ week
- Garden - 3 times/ week
- Change-over day - Monday in high season (July and August), flexible other months
Map indicates general area - not villa location.
|21st Feb 2019 to 22nd Apr 2019||Contact Us|
|22nd Apr 2019 to 20th May 2019||£5,786|
|20th May 2019 to 27th May 2019||£7,232|
|27th May 2019 to 3rd Jun 2019||£8,679|
|3rd Jun 2019 to 17th Jun 2019||£8,196|
|17th Jun 2019 to 24th Jun 2019||£8,679|
|24th Jun 2019 to 1st Jul 2019||£10,607|
|1st Jul 2019 to 8th Jul 2019||£11,571|
|8th Jul 2019 to 15th Jul 2019||£13,500|
|15th Jul 2019 to 26th Aug 2019||£18,804|
|26th Aug 2019 to 2nd Sep 2019||£13,500|
|2nd Sep 2019 to 9th Sep 2019||£10,607|
|9th Sep 2019 to 23rd Sep 2019||£9,643|
|23rd Sep 2019 to 7th Oct 2019||£8,196|
|7th Oct 2019 to 29th Oct 2019||£5,786|