A spacious and modern 4 bedroom Premier Villa just a few metres from the beach of Dassia in Corfu, Greece. Surrounded by a large private garden, this 2-storey accommodation is within a small estate with 2 very similar adjacent villas (one with 2 bedrooms and one with 3) which can be rented together to accommodate larger parties.
Only about 120 metres separate this villa from Dassia beach which is long and narrow with small pebbles and shingle. The clear and shallow sea is ideal for swimming and safe for children with its calm and flat water. It is also great for the ones who love watersports. The beach of Aghios Nikolaos is also close by.
Dassia village is just a few minutes away and offers an abundance of quality restaurants, from basic tavernas to quality restaurants. Enough bars can be found to provide some nightlife (i.e. live bands and entertainment) but the resort does not have nightclubs as such.
- Living room with also DVD player
- Dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- 2 bedrooms each with ensuite bathroom
- 2 double bedrooms each with en-suite
- Private balconies with outdoor furniture
- Satellite plasma TVs in every room, DVD, phone, safe and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
How to get there:
- Corfu has its own airport with also flights from/to Athens. Also connected via ferryboat with Patras and several daily ferries to Italy.
- Private swimming pool
- Pool towels
- Air conditioning
- Wi-fi Access
- DVD/ Satellite TV
- Outdoor shower
- Private parking space (2 cars)
- Nearest Village: Dassia, 5 min walk
- Nearest Beaches: Dassia, 2 min walk
- Nearest Town: Corfu, 15 min drive
- Airport: Corfu, 15 min drive
- Port: Corfu, 15 min drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Super Market||0.20|
|Cash Machine||ATM Eurobank||0.30|
|Doctor||Dr. I. YANNOPAPAS, M.B.Ch.B||0.36|
- Damage deposit euro 1000
|Prices Per Week|
|25th Feb 2018 to 23rd Apr 2018||Contact Us|
|23rd Apr 2018 to 21st May 2018||£3059|
|21st May 2018 to 11th Jun 2018||£3797|
|11th Jun 2018 to 9th Jul 2018||£4570|
|9th Jul 2018 to 27th Aug 2018||£5484|
|27th Aug 2018 to 10th Sep 2018||£4570|
|10th Sep 2018 to 24th Sep 2018||£3797|
|24th Sep 2018 to 29th Oct 2018||£3059|