Persephone is one of 7 luxury Premier Villas with private pools and sun terraces on the cliffside of Megalochori, Santorini - Greece. This area of natural beauty has unspoilt countryside and panoramic caldera views. The villas are built right on the cliff edge directly in front of the volcano and blend harmonious into the landscape.
The villa is designed in the Cycladic style of curved arches and smooth white walls, and the furnishings and interiors are modern classical style pieces. There is a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable living area, dining table and chairs, and on this level are 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms, 1 with a jacuzzi bathtub and the other with walk-in shower. The indoor stairs from the living room lead up to the 3rd bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony over the pool terrace.
Persephone is a split level 3-bedroom caldera villa, with the most impressive volcano views. As you enter your villa from the pathway, you come into the villa terrace and the wow factor happens. The wooden pool decking and the large private pool extents out to the glass panel front and the Santorini volcano is framed like a picture. There is a dining area for alfresco eating, and sun loungers and sunshades complete your relaxing volcano view pool terrace.
Take a walk-in the 17th century Megalochori village, it was home to rich vineyard owners and their large houses and wine canavas, and legend says to pirates’ hideaways. The village has remined quiet and picturesque, all the building renovations have retained their original design.
Good to know
Emfasis Donation Villa: When you rent this villa, 1% of its cost is donated to Emfasis- a non-profit organization working to help the homeless in Greece. Take a holiday. Make a difference.
Extra Guests (Adults or Children) may be permitted for an additonal charge. Please ask a member of staff for a quote.
- Private fresh water plunge pool
- Pool towels
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor lounge and dining area
- SAT TV/CD/DVD/ Radio/Mp3 player
- Award Winning Concierge Service
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily discreet cleaning
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- Direct dial telephone
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Internet Wi-Fi access
- Iron, ironing boards on request
- Laundry services
- Pillow menu
- Post and fax service
- Private Parking
- Safe Box
- Sun loungers
- To closest shop: 0.9 (0.6 miles)
- To airport: 7.7 km (4.8 miles)
- To Santorini port: 5.0 km (3.1 miles)
- To Fira town: 5.6 km (3.5 miles)
- To Vlychada beach: 5.0 km (3.1 miles)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
|13th Jun 2021 to 15th Jun 2021||£687|
|15th Jun 2021 to 16th Sep 2021||£1,160|
|16th Sep 2021 to 11th Oct 2021||£687|
|11th Oct 2021 to 1st Jan 2022||£391|