Avalon II is a beautiful, traditional 3 bedroom Premier Villa nestled away in the peaceful traditional village of Megalochori, on the beautiful Greek island of Santorini. The villa’s envious hilltop location boasts impressive views overlooking the village, surrounding vineyards and out across the sparkling Aegean Sea. It is situated just a short stroll away from the picturesque central village square with its’ pretty churches and bell towers.
The villa is set out over two levels and can sleep up to six guests across three beautiful bedrooms. Large wooden entrance gates lead you into a private cobblestone paved courtyard oasis with a pretty, private swimming pool.
Double doors lead from the courtyard to the compact fully equipped kitchenette. Original archways lead through into the magnificent master bedroom with a domed ceiling and a majestic en suite bathroom which features a large tub and separate shower.
Starting again from the beautiful courtyard, original wooden doors lead into the spacious second double bedroom, which also features a comfortable second bathroom.
Upstairs, on the first floor, guests can enjoy the views from the comfort of the large private terrace, the perfect spot for alfresco dining while enjoying the panoramic views of the village at sunset. Inside on this level are the main open planned kitchen and well-proportioned living room areas, as well as the third double bedroom, complete with dressing room and bathroom. This bedroom boasts views overlooking the vineyards to one side and the Seas of the Aegean to the other. The same views are enjoyed from the dining room, which can comfortably accommodate 6 persons.
The many windows on the upper level of this property allow for brightness and airiness as the beautiful light of the Cyclades seeps through.
Included in the price of your stay:
- Complimentary Private transfer - One private transfer from/to the port or airport is included in the rate.
- Complimentary Car Rental - One manual car rental is provided for the duration of your stay.
- Complimentary mobile phone - with prepaid credit.
Outside, the courtyard is the perfect place to spend a lazy day relaxing by the pool with a good book. For those who enjoy alfresco dining, there are dining facilities and a handy barbecue, perfect for cooking up a storm with treats purchased at the local market.
A handy selection of amenities such as restaurants, shops and a fantastic local market, where guests can stock up on snacks and wine, can all be found in Megalochori. A wider range of amenities and exciting nightlife can be found in Fira which is just a 15-minute car journey away.
Megalochori is a much sought after and appreciated holiday base from which to enjoy the many attractions of this unique island. 6 km from the busy town of Fira, it is another world and an ideal holiday base for those who want to relax and enjoy the many attractions of Santorini from a different perspective.
This traditional settlement has retained its charm and authenticity despite the rapid touristic development of Santorini. Its traffic-free cobblestone streets, venetian bell towers and lovely square with nice restaurants make Megalochori a premier destination for the discerning visitor of Santorini.
Santorini – How to get there from London
- Private Infinity Pool with sun deck
- 3 bedrooms with Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Kitchens
- Large Courtyard
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
- Fenq Shui certification
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Pool loungers and umbrella in the sun deck
- Alfresco dining: table & chairs in the kitchen courtyard
- Kitchen equipped with oven, fridge, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
- Indoors dining: dining room for 6 on the top floor
- Bed linen, towels, pool towels, bathrobes, slippers provided
- KORRES natural amenities
- Flat screen TV/ SAT/ Media player in the living room
- SONOS audio system
- Safe Box
- Complimentary mobile telephone with prepaid card
- Complimentary private transfer from/to port or airport (one per reservation)
- Car Rental (5 seater manual) included in the rate
- Housekeeping service
- Concierge Services
- Grocery shopping service & delivery on request
- Private tour guide & boat charters on request
- Private masseuse on request
- Private Chef or Cook service on request
- 50 meters to shops and restaurants
- 500 meter walk to grocery store
- 4,5 km to port of Athinios
- 5 km to Beaches
- 7 km to Fira
- 8 km to airport
- 18 km to Oia
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Sami Tarazi Pharmacy 2||1.02|
|Cash Machine||ATM Piraeus Bank||1.18|
|18th Aug 2019 to 1st Sep 2019||£7,139|
|1st Sep 2019 to 1st Oct 2019||£5,520|
|1st Oct 2019 to 2nd Jun 2021||Contact Us|