Avalon is a delightful 2 bedroom Premier Villa on the beautiful white washed Greek island of Santorini. Located in the peaceful traditional village of Megalochori, Avalon is just a short drive away from the best attractions & beaches of Santorini.
Avalon was built around the mid-19th century. Access to the house is through imposing large wooden entrance gates into a secluded and very pretty private courtyard, with garden and a beautiful Moroccan-style swimming pool.
The villa has been beautifully renovated to provide all modern amenities, yet retaining the character and style of the original house. Double doors lead directly from the courtyard into a spacious living and dining area with superb high vaulted ceilings and original polished wooden floors. The two bedrooms lead off from either side of the central living room and both benefit from air conditioning. One bathroom in hushed hues with modern amenities is shared between both bedrooms. The well equipped kitchen has an original stone arch which now serves as a washing up and preparation area. Modern amenities include air-conditioning in both bedrooms, free internet access, satellite TV & Media Player, Sonos Audio System and a complimentary mobile phone.
There is also a further smaller courtyard where the guests can enjoy dining al fresco under the Santorini skies whilst absorbing the village atmosphere almost within arms’ reach.
The villa is situated just a short stroll from the central village square in Santorini with its pretty churches and picturesque Venetian bell towers. The village, with its winding cobbled pathways, is free of traffic.
Included in the price of your stay:
- Complimentary Private transfer - One private transfer from/to the port or airport is included in the rate.
- Complimentary Car Rental - One manual car rental is provided for the duration of your stay.
- Complimentary mobile phone - with prepaid credit.
The peaceful little village of Megalochori is a much sought after and appreciated holiday base from which to enjoy the many attractions of this unique island. Only 6 km from the busy town of Fira, it is another world and an ideal holiday base for those who want to relax and enjoy the many attractions of Santorini from a different perspective.
This traditional settlement has retained its charm and authenticity despite the rapid touristic development of Santorini. Its traffic-free cobblestone streets, venetian bell towers and lovely square with nice restaurants make Megalochori a premier destination for the discerning visitor of Santorini.
Santorini – How to get there from London
- Private Pool
- 2 bedrooms with Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Enclosed courtyard with garden
- Kitchen garden with dining area
- Fenq Shui certification
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Pool size: Width 3.4 meters, Length 5 meters, Depth 1.55 meters
- Pool loungers and umbrella in the courtyard
- Alfresco dining: table & chairs in the kitchen courtyard
- Complimentary mobile telephone with prepaid card
- Kitchen equipped with oven, fridge, filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
- Bed linen, towels, pool towels, bathrobes, slippers provided
- KORRES natural amenities
- Flat screen TV/ SAT/ Media player
- SONOS audio system
- Complimentary private transfer from/to port or airport (one per reservation)
- Car Rental (5 seater manual) included in the rate
- Housekeeping service
- Concierge Services
- Grocery shopping service & delivery on request
- Private masseuse on request
- Private tour guide & boat charters on request
- Private Chef or Cook service on request
- Approx. 50 meters to shops and restaurants
- 500 meters to grocery store
- 4.5 km to port of Athinios
- 5-6 km to a selection of beaches
- 8 km to airport
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposits is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Sami Tarazi Pharmacy 2||1.04|
|Cash Machine||ATM Piraeus Bank||1.14|
|19th Nov 2019 to 1st Apr 2020||Contact Us|
|1st Apr 2020 to 1st May 2020||£2,291|
|1st May 2020 to 1st Jun 2020||£3,015|
|1st Jun 2020 to 1st Jul 2020||£3,672|
|1st Jul 2020 to 1st Sep 2020||£4,724|
|1st Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£3,672|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|