Veronikis is a 5 bedroom Premier Villa located on the island of Paros, Greece. Built in a hillside amongst olive groves, taking full advantage of the panoramic views over the sea, Veronikis is a luxury, contemporary villa built in the traditional cubic Cycladic style, with curved white-washed walls inside and out, complemented by natural stone.
Many of the sea-facing walls of the property have sliding glass doors so the magnificent view can be enjoyed from almost every room. The property is finished to a very high standard with brightly coloured soft furnishings, giving this Premier Villa unique character and style.
All 5 bedrooms are finished to the same standard and have their own private bathrooms. There is a long corridor joining the house, which was originally built with the intention of being two separate villas. This corridor now provides one of the best places to relax in the property, with comfortable seating strategically placed so you can relax in front of the glass doors overlooking the swimming pool and the extensive sea views.
A long terrace along the exterior of the property lets the swimming pool take centre stage. Either side of the pool are pergolas offering shade from the sun, and various comfortable seating and dining areas, so that guests can enjoy outdoor living.
Nearby you will find a calm and secluded beach, with crystal clear waters and fine sand.There is a pleasant beach bar/seaside taverna here offering refreshments, and sun beds and parasols are available.
Veronikis enjoys an enviable peaceful location, making it the perfect place to relax and unwind, whilst taking in the beautiful views across to the island of Antiparos.
On different levels following the slope of the hill where it's built:
- Open plan living room and dining area, with a beautiful large marble table with seating for 10 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom shower/WC
- 4 Double Bedrooms, heating & ceiling fans, terrace and sea view, all with en suite bathroom shower/WC
- 1 Twin Bedroom, heating & ceiling fan with en suite bathroom shower/WC
How To Get There
- Fly to Athens and then either fly to Paros (35 minutes flights with Olympic Airways and AirSea Lines - daily flights) or continue by ferry from Pyreus port (approx 2.45 hours with fast ferry)
- Fly to Mykonos and ferry cross (approx 40 minutes)
- Fly to Santorini and ferry cross (approx 1.45 hours)
- If you would like to go ahead with a booking for Veronikis, please select the "Book Now" button above. It is also very important that you read Premier Villas Booking Terms and Conditions before finalising your holiday in Greece.
- We strongly advise clients to have comprehensive holiday insurance. We have arranged a special Insurance Scheme through Holiday Extras. If you have alternative cover, please check carefully that all aspects of your holiday are covered. Premier Villas Holiday Insurance information.
- Private Pool
- Maid Service - 3 times per week
- Linen change - twice a week
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ceiling Fans
- Beaches: 1k
- Restaurants: 1k
- Supermarket: 1k
- Closest village: 2k
- Closest town: Naousa 22k
- Airport: Paros 3k
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Grocery Store||Marianos Grigorios||6.81|
- Damage deposit euro 1500
|19th Jul 2018 to 25th Aug 2018||£7203|
|25th Aug 2018 to 1st Sep 2018||£6943|
|1st Sep 2018 to 4th Nov 2018||£5400|