Situated within walking distance of the beautiful beach of Santa Maria, Pamitha sits amidst a charming Mediterranean garden. The minimalistic design of this attractive modern home echoes the harsh but beautiful surrounding countryside. This villa features a sophisticated adaptation of a Cycladic styled property.
Painted stark white with creative touches and odd splashes of yellow, vivid red and green that give it a very individual imprint, this villa effortlessly utilizes the space and the setting available to it. The living room is simple yet inviting, connecting to a fully equipped open-plan kitchen ideal for cooking with friends. The bedrooms are bright and spacious, with whitewashed walls and bare floors that share the minimal-chic aesthetic of the house.
Designed for relaxing, this villa offers a large patio and two smaller verandas equipped with a generous dining area and shaded lounging areas. The guests can cool down and enjoy the fantastic view of the Aegean Sea and the neighbouring island of Naxos, while sipping cocktails and chatting with friends. A private path leads down to a small sandy beach with pristine waters.
- Living room with dining area, fully equipped kitchen, guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite
- Playroom with three single beds and bathroom with separate entrance
- Staff Bedroom
How to get there:
- Fly to Athens, Santorini or Mykonos then take a ferry to Paros. You can fly from Athens to Paros.
- Daily houskeeping
- Linen change (twice weekly)
- Satellite TV
- Closest beach: Santa Maria 2 minute walk
- Town: Naoussa 5 minute drive
- Port: Paroika 15 minute drive
- Airport: Paros 25 minute drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Nava Lounge Restaurant||0.02|
|Bar||Santa Maria Beach Bar||0.08|
|Grocery Store||Market Ellinikon Paros||3.33|
|Bank||National Bank of Greece||3.56|
- Security deposit euro 1500
Map location is not the exact location of the villa.