* Please note: (February 2018) A swimming pool has recently been built at this villa, we are currently awaiting new images*
Hecate is a traditionally built Cycladic 5 bedroom villa with large terraces and direct access to a beautiful sandy beach. A path leads to a spacious interior courtyard with a large built marble table (seating 12), BBQ corner, guest WC and an open air shower. On this courtyard there is a double bedroom attached to a bathroom with shower. Next to this room is the main entrance to the ground floor. It features open plan area including living room, office corner, TV room with library and fireplace, as well as a dining corner. Next to the living area there is a fully equipped kitchen with a separate dining area and two terraces; one on the back and one in the front with outdoor dining facilities, partial sea view and wooden pergola.
In front of the living area there is a veranda with partial sea view, garden furniture and a wooden pergola. On the other side of the living area is the master bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom with large shower room. Wonderful sea views are possible from the bed and the veranda outside the bedroom. From the main courtyard, stairs lead up to the upper floor separate guest house. It features a double bedroom and living room suite. Two built in beds are available in the living room for children. There is a private veranda with panoramic view of the Aegean and Naxos Island on the distance.
A day bed with cushions is available on this veranda for your relaxation. A separate entrance leads to the basement with window with a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The house keeps a cool temperature throughout the day and one can always find shade in one of the surrounding courtyards and terraces.
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with spacious shower area
- Double bedroom and private bathroom with shower
- living room
- Dining room
- Guest bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom and living room suite. Two built in beds are available in the living room for children if required
- 1 bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with private bathroom
How to get there:
- Fly to Athens, Santorini or Mykonos then take a ferry to Paros. You can fly from Athens to Paros.
- Daily houskeeping
- Linen change (twice weekly)
- Satellite TV
- Closest beach: Santa Maria 2 minute walk
- Town: Naoussa 5 minute drive
- Port: Paroika 15 minute drive
- Airport: Paros 25 minute drive
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Nava Lounge Restaurant||0.02|
|Bar||Santa Maria Beach Bar||0.08|
|Bank||National Bank of Greece||3.56|
- Security deposit euro 1500
- Please note: Map location is not the exact location of the villa.