Welcome to Themis, a stunning 6+1 bedroom Premier Villa, just a few steps from the sought-after center of the picturesque town of Mykonos. Pack your bags and take a pair of comfortable shoes with you, because sights, museums, tours and an array of cosmopolitan restaurants and shops are waiting for you. Trust us, villa Themis will charm you with its bright, modern character and convenient location and will lure you into coming back every year.
Please note: There is a room connected to one of the bedrooms on the upper level, which can be used as a 7th bedroom allowing the villa to sleep 13, if required.
Themis is a typical Mykonian house – think white-washed walls and stone floors, embellished with all the luxury amenities of a luxurious home. The design is absolutely fabulous, a combination of stone, steel and traditional materials; villa Themis will put your mind at ease within this safe and completely equipped environment. Get ready for some spoiling, as the super comfy beds in all bedrooms – one of which fully accessible – will ensure a restful night’s sleep for the villa’s lucky guests. Sweet dreams are complimentary.
- 1 bedroom with twin beds (that join into a king size bed), en-suite bathroom, A/C, safe box, view of the pool, Mykonos Town and the sea
- 1 wheelchair-friendly bedroom with twin beds (that join into a king size bed), en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, A/C, safe box, satellite TV, independent entrance, view of Mykonos Town and the sea
- Open plan living and dining area
- Home cinema
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest bathroom
- 1 double bedroom two twin beds (that join into a king size bed), en-suite bathroom, A/C, safe box
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, A/C, safe box, hairdryer, satellite TV, view to city and sea and pool; these 2 rooms are interconnected and share a kitchenette
- 1 bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom, A/C, safe box, hairdryer, satellite TV, view of Mykonos Town, the sea and the pool
- 1 bedroom with twin beds (that join into a king size bed), en-suite bathroom, A/C, kitchenette, safe box, hairdryer, satellite TV, view to Mykonos Town, sea and pool; it is interconnected with a room that has no separate entrance and can be used as the 7th bedroom, featuring a sitting area with sofa bed, a large single bed and a bathroom
Themis opens to a broad private terrace facing endless blue and the traditional white Mykonian houses, that look like sugar cubes planted on the ground. Stretch out on a lounger around the infinity pool, where you’ll plunge for a refreshing swim during the hot summer days, before you enjoy a meal at the pergola-shaded dining area. Spend your day at one of the gold-sand beaches nearby and get back to relax on your sparkling pool terrace before you head out to stroll around the famous cobblestones of Mykonos. Remember, you are just a few steps away from the bars and restaurants downtown.
- Private infinity pool 22 sqm. (237 sq. ft)
- Shaded sitting/lounging area with large pergola
- Sun loungers
- Dining table
- Private parking area
- 2 trolley bars by the pool (dimensions: 77 x 49 cm, height: 67cm each)
Spice up your stay in Mykonos, by exploring the cosmopolitan and bohemian parts of Mykonos with your friends or family. Leave everything on our award-winning concierge, who is standby 24/7! Whatever you need, be it a fancy meal at an elegant restaurant to a private yacht tour around Mykonos or some of the adjacent islands, she will arrange them for you before you can say Mykonos! Personalized services is our area of expertise, so let us worry about planning everything for you and you worry about which experience to try next.
Good to know
Themis is part of our Signature Portfolio, a unique and exclusive collection of luxury properties in Mykonos offering superior amenities and facilities similar with the standards of a 5-star hotel. Your summer oasis is literally a short walk away from all the waterfront restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacies of Mykonos Town, and equipped with an alarm system, PlayStation and a home cinema. You know how you’ll keep the kids entertained, while you enjoy the sun by the pool, right? Your luxury Mykonos villa is also a short drive from the sandy stretch of Ornos Beach, the ideal choice for families on the island.
- Private infinity pool
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Power generator
- Alarm system
- DVD, CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor lounge and dining areas
- Laundry facility
- I-pod dock
- Baby bath
- Private gym
- Audio system
- Clothes dryer
- Automatic security gate
- Safe box in every bedroom
- Baby highchair
- Check-in and Check-out service
- VIP arrival transfer (one service per booking)
- Award-Winning Concierge Service
- Daily housekeeping
- Change of linen three times a week
- Change of towels three times a week
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies
- Distance to closest shop: 0.5 km (0.3 miles)
- Distance to airport: 3.0 km (1.9 miles)
- Distance to new port: 3.6 km (2.2 miles)
- Distance to Mykonos Town: 0.4 km (0.2 miles)
- Distance to Ag. Stefanos Beach: 2.0 km (1.2 miles)
- Distance to Nammos (Psarou Beach): 4.4 km (2.7 miles)
- Distance to Scorpios (Paraga Beach): 6.0 km (3.7 miles)
- We do require a damage deposit on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Pharmacy||Theocharis Ioannis P||0.36|
|1st Jun 2020 to 28th Jun 2020||£3,100|
|28th Jun 2020 to 12th Jul 2020||£3,875|
|12th Jul 2020 to 9th Aug 2020||£4,844|
|9th Aug 2020 to 29th Aug 2020||£3,875|
|29th Aug 2020 to 6th Sep 2020||£3,100|
|6th Sep 2020 to 26th Sep 2020||£2,422|
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Nov 2020||£1,938|
|1st Nov 2020 to 1st Jan 2021||Contact Us|