Pranayama is a six bedroom villa with postcard-like sunset views, tranquility and the most enviable location on the island - right over Mykonos Town. Pranayama combines everything in a white package of understated luxury. This exquisite vacation rental has just been refurbished, so why not be the first one to enjoy it? All you need is a group of 11 and a mood for an epic summer. Pranayama is perfect for families with children, as it is close to beaches and the town. It is also private and gated. No matter how you choose to spend your days in Mykonos, you’ll emerge refreshed and revitalized from this idyllic break from your troubles.
Inspired by traditional Cycladic architecture, the acclaimed Greek architect Dimitris Rizos, composed a fantastic interior for Mykonos luxury villa Pranayama. Custom millwork and minimal furniture designed by the architect exclusively for this villa create the harmonious environment anyone seeks while on vacation. A fully equipped kitchen and a multi-level living room in pale tones complete the common spaces of the property. More than that, 3 spacious en-suite double bedrooms and one room with a single bed and a private bathroom in the main villa, as well as 2 independent en-suite double bed studios, can host the summer dreams of a total of 11 guests.
- One master bedroom with 1 king size bed, en-suite bathroom, full-length mirror, sea view
- One bedroom with 1 queen size bed (can be split into 2 single beds), en-suite bathroom, sea view
- One children bedroom with one single bed and separate bathroom
- Double bedroom with queen size bed (can be split into 2 single beds), en-suite bathroom, garden view
- An open plan living and dining area with TV
- A fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
- Two guest houses with en-suite bathrooms and queen size beds (no view).
With unobstructed view over the all-white houses and the Aegean Sea, Pranayama’s sleek pool terrace is furnished for any moment of the day, be it sunbathing, taking a dip in the infinity pool or sipping an aperitif as the sun sinks into the sea. Stick some local fish on the BBQ and savor the Greek delicacies dining alfresco around the shaded table with the built-in sitting area. After you've watched the sun go down, it’s time to get back in your villa and get ready for a fun night out in Mykonos town!
Be part of the Mykonian lifestyle by leaving everything on our award-winning concierge, who is standby 24/7! Anything you need from a fancy meal at a hard-to-book restaurant to a delicious dinner by our chef at the privacy of your villa, she will arrange them for you before you can take a selfie!
- Private pool with view
- Sun beds and loungers
- Lounge pergolas with built-in bench
- BBQ and alfresco dining area
- Pool terrace
- Sun bathing deck
- Electric gate
- Private parking
Good to know
Pranayama enjoys unhindered views of the famous Mykonos windmills, but the perks of this villa’s desirable location - a hill right over Mykonos town - are way more. The kids will be spared long drives to reach Chora, where you can find grocery stores, pharmacy and restaurants and the adults can easily find all kinds of entertainment!
- Private pool with view
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Wine cooler
- Alarm system
- Audio system
- Safe box
- Espresso machine
- Baby bath
- Automatic security gate
- Sun loungers
- Under floor heating
- Clothes dryer
- Baby highchair
- I-pod dock
- Distance to closest shop: 0.4 km (0.2 miles)
- Distance to airport: 3.0 km (1.9 miles)
- Distance to new port: 3.3 km (2.0 miles)
- Distance to Mykonos Town: 1.0 km (0.7 miles)
- Distance to Megali Ammos Beach: 1.8 km (1.1 miles)
- Distance to Nammos (Psarou Beach): 4.6 km (2.9 miles)
- Distance to Scorpios (Paraga Beach): 5.9 km (3.6 miles)
- We do require a damage deposit of £1375.00 on all bookings, 7 days prior to departure via a secure online page. This damage deposit is held against your card and is released back to your card on your return, subject to no damages. The damage deposit value will differ for weddings / celebrations.
Approximate location shown for guidance only. Contact us for precise details.
|Restaurant||Olive Tree Restaurant Mykonos||0.06|
|Bar||180º Sunset Bar||0.18|
|Pharmacy||PHARMACY ANNA KOUKOUZELI MYKONOS||0.45|
|26th Sep 2020 to 1st Oct 2020||£1,793|
|1st Oct 2020 to 1st Jan 2022||Contact Us|